View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Random Thoughts: Smackdown 5-10-13

Hell, I'm not wasting time. Let's get low down and dirty.

MAIN ATTRACTION: Smackdown 5/10/13

Moaning and Bitching with Jericho

Jericho's band isn't performing tonight, giving him a chance to run his highlight reel segment, with tonight's honored guest, Ryback. So Jericho tells Ryback how he understands him and his drive for the title, but that if he wins the title ...

Updated 05-11-2013 at 11:26 PM by wil2197

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. My WrestleMania Preview (Match by match)

My thoughts on each match going in to WrestleMania

Well, we're 4 days a away from the spectacle that is WrestleMania! The event that constantly reminds us that our favorite "scripted" sport is still very much alive and well! It's time to breakdown this years show of shows, match by match!

--Pre-Show- INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP ...
  3. BLOG 2.0 Wrestlemania 29 Predictions

Hello to all those bloggers out there my name is AussieFan and this is my first blog. These are my predictions and card on what i think will happen at Wrestlemania 29 everyone's giving there opinion so ill give mine. So sit back relax and enjoy the read.

1- Singles match
    Chris Jericho Vs Dolph Ziggler
    Now what better way to set of Wrestlemania than with a match that could ...
  4. WWE just in general!

First time blogger here!

I have been a fan of WWE since i was 6 years old and i just turned 18 past Saturday, and in the past recent years i have seen many mid-card talents settling in to their mid-card role and not trying their heart out for a push. There is just no enthusiasm on the roster, they are all set in their ways, in the past, you had a large amount off superstars that fought ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. CM Punk: Best in the World?

Ok so this is my first blog. I was very hesistant about doing this mostly because I don't know to much about how this community works. In the time I've been reading here its become apart that everyone has an opinion. That said I am writing this more for the dialogue that will follow.
    I have been watching wrestling for years now, many years. I understand the lingo I know the terminology and I ...
  6. Dan's Week In WWE Review

Week In WWE.
    BE WARNED THAT THIS IS A LONG READ. You can blame “WWE Week” for that. Normally this post would be coming on the weekend.

So in three days we’ve had TLC, Raw and Smackdown. I feel sorry for the script writers for this. Was this week wrestling overkill? Or has it stayed fresh?

Raw –
    I’m still not a fan of the opening recap things considering ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Creative aspect of Raw, what it should be series Return!

Raw 10/12/12: Newark, NJ- Prudential Center:

Hey, I'm back after a two month hiatus, I'm going to try my best every two weeks or possibly weekly to write an episode of Raw, based from the previous actual Raw. Please post your comments, thoughts and opinions, they are much appreciated and help me improve my blogs and keep me motivated as they do take time to write and produce.
  8. Talking Smack: Cena, Cena Cena

Another episode of Smackdown has come and gone, which means it’s now time to start Talking Smack!

The Standout

There were a few things that stood out to me on this week’s episode. The first being the unification of Team Hell No. Finally, they are on the same page. All it took was them to get beat down by the Shield on Raw.

The second thing that stood ...
  9. Brand Warfare

Now I changed the title due to not many views because I amsure people think this was a blog on the video games, you are wrong. So here isa blog on bringing back the idea of Brand Warfare. Do you all remember brandwarfare? I personally enjoyed it. I will give my reasons why for bringing thisfeud between brands should be brought back and what needs to happen to do it.

Reasons Why:

Updated 11-23-2012 at 04:55 PM by Cross

Tags: brands, raw, smackdown
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Gratton’s World of Wrestling: WWE, Hmm...

Raw, Smackdown and PPV’s – no matter the WWE programme at the moment, I find myself going into a state of ‘hmm...’

As a Brit, I religiously record my weekly wrestling fix of Raw and Smackdown (and PPV’s every month) because they’re on when we across the pond are soundly tucked up in bed. Usually, I can’t wait to enjoy the feast that’s ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.