View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - CM Punk, What's left for him?

Hey everyone. WWE.com has been running a story on what CM Punk could accomplish next. I am here to support this by giving my opinion(s on what he could really do. I hope you enjoy...

First off, Punk has a long way to go in WWE. He's in great shape and healthy, so he will be in WWE for a long time. Punk has a long way to go and WWE shouldn't bunch all of his accomplishments up at once. ...

Updated 01-30-2013 at 11:47 AM by Frank

Tags: cm punk
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. What I love about Professional Wrestling. Chapter One - Changing of the guard.

StanInLove.jpg

Chapter One - Changing of the Guard

In this world, we often look for ways to keep ourselves amused. We want to enjoy life, and be entertained, we want to get lost in magical lands filled with diversity. We like to listen to music, and get lost in the songs. We like to play video games and truly become one with it, even if its just for a short ...

Updated 01-30-2013 at 03:04 AM by kylos

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What is wrong with the IWC?

Hello again
    This is now my second blog and somewhat a continuation of my previous blog which I recommend to many people.
    You see my posts do not seem to reach a large portion of the IWC, of course, but I think they should because it seems like the IWC does not recognize it's flaws in relation to the WWE product and it's a shame becausethey are supposedly the "smart" fans. ...
  4. The Wrestling Backfire: Thoughts On Royal Rumble And Monday Night Raw

In all honesty, I don’t know when exactly I will be writing or for how long. It depends on variety of things. I must say that it did feel good getting back into the swing of things. Last week was sort of a warm up column. So as times goes by, the columns will hopefully start heating up. First, I will tackle the Royal Rumble Pay-Per-View and then talk about Raw.

Royal Rumble Thoughts: ...

Updated 01-29-2013 at 08:31 PM by Kyle Fitta

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. The Punk: Royal Rumble Review

Hey everyone! Punk here with a review of the polarising Royal Rumble event.

The Royal Rumble event has been a favourite event for many wrestling fans since it's inception back in 1988. The build up to Wrestlemania, the unpredictable nature of the eponymous battle royal and even, like this year, a high profile title match. The Rock has returned to challenge long time champion CM Punk ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

Anybody who happens to follow me on Twitter (probably after seeing me plug my account on a weekly basis) will know I was far from happy at the way this past Sunday’s Royal Rumble pay-per-view ended. It was a great PPV, I refuse to take that away from it since every match was good and the Royal Rumble match was awesome, but it did far too much to set the main event of WrestleMania XXIX in stone. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Understandable Fickleness of the Modern Era Fan

Hi again all,

I don’t often write blogs or comment on many threads as I am customarily happy with reading the thoughts and views of others. However sometimes I actually get an idea/thought/argument in my head that I feel the need to narcissistically put in to words. By no means am I abdicating myself from the following critique, in all honesty I am perhaps as big a hypocrite as anyone ...

Updated 01-29-2013 at 03:36 PM by GiantHaystacks

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. STATE OF THE 'E: Long Term Effects Of Quick Fixes

Welcome everyone to another edition of STATE OF THE 'E! I wish it were a positive and upbeat one but unfortunately I am not in the state of mind to provide you with that. I'm very pissed off. I understand The Rock being back "means something" to VKM but what does it mean to me? Horse shit.

I'm sick and tired of VKM not relying on the people that are breaking their back for the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Royal Rumble Thoughts and Quick Results

Hey guys. I am here to share with you my thoughts on what transpired at Royal Rumble and part of its aftermath. I hope you all enjoy.

[B]QUICK RESULTS[/B]
    - The Rock def. CM Punk to become the NEW WWE Champion
    - John Cena won the 30 Man Royal Rumble match
    - Alberto Del Rio def. Big Show in a Last Man Standing match to retain the World Heavyweight Championship
  10. The Many Different WM29 Scenarios

As much as I want to do my own predictions for WrestleMania 29, I thought it would be better to list different scenarios for each match. But we'll start with the obvious ones.

Most likely to happen.

The Rock(c) vs. John Cena (WWE Championship)
    - Based on the Rumble Results, this has about a 95% of happening. The remaining 5% would be a triple threat involving CM Punk.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.