View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Another WrestleMania 29 Predictions

Welcome to Da Blog i will give my predictions and thoughts on what will go down at Metlife Stadium.

Da BLOG: Presents Wrestlemania 29 Predictions

Wrestlemania 29
    Metlife Stadium
    Attendance- 89,634

Match 1- Singles Match
    Chris Jericho Vs Dolph Ziggler
    I think this is most likely going to happen i mean theirs not really that much going ...

Updated 02-28-2013 at 07:59 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. Coffee Talk: Wrestlemania is Nearing, so what's going on?

Hey everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. We have a mere six weeks to go before Wrestlemania is upon us. I know a lot of people aren't overly excited about it. But my question would be, why? There are so many things to ponder about Wrestlemania and what's going to happen with certain people over the course of the next six weeks. But I'll tell you what. We have Jack ...
  3. Get it Together WWE

Now, I will first give WWE props in that it had one of the best matches defintely this year (I know the year is still it is infancy) as well as over the last couple of years. Cena and Punk put on an instant classic! That match had everything in it that makes a great match compelling even with the outcome already pre-determined (you had to know Cena was winning). I will give Cena credit as he had ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. It's Wrestlemani-YAWN

So it's nearly that time of year again when we the "WWE Universe" (vomit, puke, boke) when we WRESTLING fans look forward to the biggest and supposesdly "best" wrestling card of the year, eagerly counting down the weeks til game day. And while I'm sure many of you are looking forward to the "showcase of the immortals" I for one am not.

Lets be clear, the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. STATE OF THE 'E: Realistically Speaking

This Wrestlemania season has been dragging like crazy. It's been an underwhelming build so far. We're under 50 days away and have been discussing it since Survivor Series. For what everyone is hoping for, I think 'Mania this year has full potential to suck. But again, I think it could be one of the greatest ever if done correctly as well.

Obviously we're not going to get Attitude VS ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

Are we really headed to WrestleMania?

I am asking this question, firstly, because it really does not feel like WWE is building for their biggest show of the year; and secondly, because I am not as excited as I usually am around this time of year. In fact, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen WWE promote the location for WrestleMania XXX (the first WrestleMania which should ditch the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Thongman's Thoughts, Man - The Jack Swagger dilemma

Hey dudes, hows it goin? I've been reading blogs here for a long few months now, and while the quality is generally really good, theres been a few occasions, particularly recently, where I've thought "I could do better than that", and as I always say, if you think you can do better, pull the finger out and do better. I'm not gonna bother with introductions to me, if part of my life becomes ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WrestleMania 29 Match card

[B]Match #1
    United States Championship
    Triple Threat match[/B]
    Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. R-Truth vs. The Miz

[B]Match #2
    Champion vs. Champion match[/B]
    WWE Tag Team Champion Kane vs. WWE Tag Team Champion Daniel Bryan

[B]Match #3
    World Heavyweight Championship[/B]
    Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Jack Swagger w/ Zeb Coltar

[B]Match ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The Punk: UFC 157: Rousey vs. Carmouche Review

UFC 157 is a historical event. A couple of years ago, outspoken president Dana White affirmed that there was no place for women in his organisation...ever. Women's MMA has been unfairly labelled as a gimmick and a sport that females have no right to compete in. Our world is changing and so too is Dana White's attitude. This event sees the first ever Women's bout in UFC history as the ultra popular ...

Updated 02-24-2013 at 07:34 PM by The Punk

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. KAYFABE: What happens when wrestlers BREAK THE LAW?

Hey there everyone hope the weekend is treating you all well... so now on to the show. With the recent arrest of jack swagger (#1 contender WHC) there are now many things up in the air as to how the E will go about fixing the situation. Also this is not the first time an incident like this has occurred will the E lean from there mistakes or air on the side of business?

OK so MR. Swagger ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.