View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Blade's Experience: WM 30: A Spectacle You'll Never Forget!

Welcome to another blogside of Blade's Experience. This blog will be my opinion of how to book the Wrestlemania card. Please leave feedback below and Grammar Nazi are always allowed.

Wrestlemania 30
    Mercies-Benz Superdome
    86,734 in Attendance
    "You will never forget this night!"

Pre-Show: 15 Man Battle Royal: The superstar that can survive this ...

Updated 05-26-2013 at 12:57 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Know Your Role!!! WWE REAL Payback Quiz

As I am sure you know this quiz is NOT about the PPV Payback but the real juicy payback of WWE.

1.After attacking his wife on Raw, what did Triple H do to get Payback on Randy Orton?

A. Attack him backstage
    B. Stage a DX impersination of him
    C. Break up his title match
    D. Break into his home

2.What kind of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Punk: UFC 160: Velasquez vs. Bigfoot II Review

Tonight could see a massive reshuffle in the Heavyweight division. Cain Velasquez defends his title for the first time in his second reign against the monstrous Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva in a rematch from UFC 146. Velasquez got the upper hand then, using his superior wrestling and ground and pound to quickly stop his opponent. Many believe tonight will be no different but Silva is coming off ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. BULLY RAY VS. STING: Their Feud & The Future Title Picture

So you’ve chosen to read this blog. Thank you :-) This is my first blog, it started off as a comment on the blog ‘Top 10 moments: TNA Slammiversary’ by TheGreatOne, then was going to be a forum post until it reached level 36 and evolved into this Charizard of a blog. I would like to personally thank TheGreatOne for that trip down memory lane. On an unrelated side note for as many great Slammiversary ...
  5. Booking Wrestlemania XXX to be the best mania EVER

Hey everyone! This is my WM 30 card that is partially dream and partially realistic due to the fact thats its 10 months away. I have listed the matches in the order I see fit with the match times as well. Some notable talents that are not present are Big Show and Kane. This is because i see them retiring very shortly.HHH is also not on the card due to his age and soon to be control of the company. ...

Updated 05-25-2013 at 12:13 PM by mrrobotnow

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Top 10 moments: TNA Slammiversary

The top 10 series is back featuring: Top 10 moments in the history of TNA Slammiversary. This is an honor to an event that arguably is the biggest event yearly TNA produces. I don't believe the event gets the love it deserves. So to refresh some memories or moments fans need to see to realize how big the event truly is. The event to me is all about the tradition of TNA wrestling. No question in my ...
  7. The Shield-When Justice is no more

Hey all, long time reader, first time blogger. Though I'd share with you all a few thoughts I've had on how the Shield angle could progress and end over the next few months.

SO, as we now are all aware the Shield has struck gold, but for the first time we are seeing a slight division ie, Dean Ambrose and the tag champs. As frequently described by JBL, the Shields' power and prowess lies ...
  8. My Summerslam Card

Headliner :

Cena (Champion) vs Ryback vs Axel WWE Championship

Axel takes HHH out of commission @ payback. Heyman comes out the following night on Raw and puts out a challenge to Cena who happens to also be victorious against Ryback. Ryback then comes out at raw after Heyman and says he still has his rematch clause because the first match technically was a draw at extreme ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. A change in Cena

This is my first blog on the site and it turned out longer than i thought.
    Now i had this crazy idea about a change in cena’s character, so let me know what you guys think.

Its the night after payback John Cena has just defeated Rayback in cruel ambulance match, so Cena comes out on raw to celebrate and goes on to talk about the match and how it was his never give up ...

Updated 05-22-2013 at 02:53 PM by Veer

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Booking WWE Payback

Hey everyone. I am back again with another post. This time, I will share with you on how I would book the very first WWE Payback Pay Per View. I hope you all enjoy.

[B]WWE Championship
    Ambulance match
    John Cena (c) vs. Ryback[/B]

Back when I was predicting the Extreme Rules match outcomes, I did not know whether to pick Ryback or Cena as the victor. As it turns ...

Updated 05-24-2013 at 11:07 PM by ozfan

Tags: payback
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.