View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Tag Team Revolution

Hi Everyone! I've only recently joined after reading for quite a while and this is my first ever thread. Comments and suggestions are highly appreciated.

While watching Batman & Robin (nothing else on tv) I had an idea that could possible kick start the new era of tag teams. The WWE has an annual PPV coming up which in recent years has become a very promoted, and for most
  2. Ranking The Streak: 21-15

So on Sunday I finally didsomething I've been meaning to do for a year now. Buy Undertaker: The Streak 4Disc DVD. As I was watching these 9 hours of matches I thought, "You knowwhat would be fun? Ranking each Wrestlemania match." So that's exactlywhat I did. I know that CM Punk vs. Undertaker wasn't on this DVD but don'tworry, I went to Youtube and watched the match. A lot of criteria was ...
  3. WWE Raw 6-10-13 Hits and Misses

Summary, I'll be giving an overall score of Monday Right Raw from 1-10, what the hits were, what the misses were, and a summary of how I viewed the show.

Overall Score: 6

Hits

Chris Jericho Segment: I liked this promo more than I liked last weeks contract signing. There was no joking, well until Ziggler came out, and Jericho sold true emotion over this match ...
  4. Money In The Bank 2013

Hey everyone it's Lord Cookie here and here comes my Money in The Bank Card/ Predictions and i would appreciate it, if you would leave a comment and rate this Blog!
    Money In The Bank
    Pre-show: Sheamus Vs. Cody RhodesAt payback we see a quick exciting Match between Damien Sandow and Sheamus. But just as Sheamus wants too kick Damien Sandows head off, Cody appears on The Ramp and distracts ...

Updated 06-11-2013 at 02:16 PM by Lord Cookie (posted weird)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Booking Challenge: WWE MITB/TNA BFG series 2013

For the first time ever, WWE/TNA joint booking challenge! I decided to do it this way because when looking at MITB, only two people will win this year. I just state the two which would likely be 3 paragraphs total (including opening). I decided to add TNA's BFG series which consists of 12 participants. Winner faces TNA world champion at Bound For Glory(TNA's Wrestlemania). Instead of getting into ...

Updated 06-11-2013 at 11:13 AM by TheGreatOne

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Rocks wm xxx opponent

Hi guys this is my first blog so go easy on me. i know a lot of you are rock haters but he's still on level that few can compete with. in fact the only person who can touch him on the mic is punk. I don't know why people think seen is a good talker. he is utterly boring and a douche bag but i leave that for another time. I wanted to find out who you think should face off at wm xxx. I want you to ...

Updated 06-11-2013 at 09:39 AM by kakarot786

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. MidCard Dreams

Its been a while since I have actually done a blog. But I've been watching some of the younger and mid card talent and couldn't help but to think of some veterans they remind me of. So in this blog I will discuss some of my dream opponents for these mid card talents.

1. Cody Rhodes
    I actually thought of three veterans that Cody Rhodes can have a great match with. One of them ...
  8. WWE Summerslam 2013 Predictions

Pre Show Match Fandango vs Christian Intercontinental Championship
    WINNER FANDANGO
    Daniel Bryan vs Kane
    These 2 are coming to the end of there run as a team hopefully Bryan will go back to the main event scene and as for Kane what is there left for this future hall of famer to do.
    WINNER AT 15 MIN DANIEL BRYAN

Randy Orton(heel) vs Sheamus
    This match is not ...
  9. Sting and WWE.....Will it ever happen?

Probably now one of those questions in wrestling that everyone has asked, everyone thought when WWE bought WWE that it was finally time, nope, didn't happen. as years went by, a few months before Wrestlemania the rumors start flying, but turn out to be just that...rumors.

i'm still holding out hope for to make his long overdue debut in WWE around Wrestlemania 30. i've read comments before ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Wrestlemania 30 card

As we no next years Wrestlemania is the big 30 so I'd see what matches people would like to see hears some of the matches I would like to see on the card.

PRE SHOW MATCH 1
    THE WYATT FAMILY VS PRIMO AND EPICO VS THE USOS VS THE PRIME TIME PLAYERS VS TEAM RHODES SCHOLERS 5 TEAM ELIMINATION MATCH WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

PRE SHOW MATCH 2
    CURTIS AXEL w/Paul Heyman ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.