View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Summerslam predictions/rambling

Alright guys this is my first blog so forgive me if I do a poor job. I would also like to say that although I have posted the matches on here, it does not mean I like them or believe they will actually be on the card. Its just a possibility.

So lets start with the obvious CM Punk vs John Cena - This has more or less been confirmed already. The only thing that I could see being done ...
  2. Turtle Time: Judgement Day 2000 DVD Review Part 2

Hi this is the second part of my Judgement Day 2000 DVD review. I recommend that you read first part of my review if you haven't. If you have glad you're reading Part 2 .

Ok so lets get on with it . . .

Falls Count Anywhere: The Big Show vs. Shane McMahon
    Brief hype package showing how this came about (Shane was disappointed in Show's goofing around. Show cried.) ...

Updated 07-28-2011 at 12:37 PM by Mr.Turtle

Tags: review
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Turtle Time: Judgement Day 2000 DVD Review Part 1

Hi this is my first blog (well a review really) and i thought it'd be a good idea to do a review of old/previous WWF/E PPV's and maybe some other companies as well.

Consider this as a sort of a tester (like a Pilot for a TV episode) and your comments on whether you like/hate/are undecided on this idea or how it can be improved would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway, on ...

Updated 07-29-2011 at 07:01 AM by Mr.Turtle

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top 5 Wrestlers since 1995

Here is the top 5 wrestlers since 1995 in my opinion. To recap the 10 so far it goes in order counting down Edge,Eddie,Guerrero,The Rock,Triple H,and Kurt Angle. So here is the top 5 and who missed it enjoy.

5. Chris Jericho I begin the top 5 with Y2J the Itolla or Rock and rolla (sorry for spelling),and The original Im the best in the world at what i do. As I said Kurt Angle was the ...

Updated 07-28-2011 at 09:47 AM by Frank

Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Top Wrestlers Since 1995 10-6

Probably the most discussed thing is the greatest ever. To me its different because i was born in 1995 and watched wrestling since then now 16 i sit back to think who is the best ever. It is going to be a top 10 list. it will be based on the matches they had and their promos,too.

10. Edge he had a great career.With TLC matches,Wrestlemania 24 against Taker and Hell in the Cell against ...

Updated 07-28-2011 at 10:02 AM by Fluffyman101

Tags: taker, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Breaking The Streak - CM Punk vs. Undertaker?

I used to think that the Streak should never be broken. It's that one untouchable legacy in the WWE today... or at least it was.

CM Punk is poised for a push of epic proportions. This current angle is one of the best things that I've ever seen on a TV screen and clearly a lot of people agree. They can't even keep his merchandise in stock. If they carry out this angle properly, CM Punk ...

Updated 07-27-2011 at 10:49 AM by DM Tea (because you're ugly.)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. STATE OF THE 'E: A Summer To Remember

Quick website whoring:

stateofthee.blogspot.com
    onemorenerd.com

One of my first blogs was "A Spring/Summer To Be Leary Of" and I focused on the problems of Spring and what they could do to fix their problems leading into the Summer. They fixed all of that and have been producing some of the best television around.

Now, I said a few weeks ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. My SummerSlam Card

Well this is my first blog so please bear through my lack of experience I promise to get better as time goes on.

So this is how my Summerslam card would be:
    1.Kofi Kingston vs Alberto Del Rio-Now i know your probably saying why do this match again but it makes some sense because ADR wont be fighting for the WWE Championship at SS so why not take on the man who has a victory over ...

Updated 07-27-2011 at 11:06 AM by Electrifying Luckie7

Tags: summerslam, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Time for a new Era

Ok its my first blog so no makin fun of me…..I mean it be nice.

The phrase “New era” is being used a lot; the WWE seems to be in a transition or evolution. We all can’t help but look back on what where the better days of the “Attitude era” because it was the WWF/E at its peak. The wrestlers/superstars where amazing in the ring and on the mic, the storylines where brilliant ...
  10. Return of WCW full time!

First of all, everything in this blog is the use of my imagination and has no connection with any current or future genuine WWE plans. That being said this is just a small fantasy I have created in the back of my mind, just a ‘what if’ I was in control of WWE kind of thing. That being said let’s continue.

Some people were critical of WWE’s version of ECW, that it was destroying the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.