View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. WWE: Top 5 of Wrestlemaina's best themes

What's up blog-readers! I'm feeling really good this time of the year as we are in Wrestlemaina season! Since its Wrestlemaina season with Wrestlemaina 28 coming up, I thought i'd be pretty cool to count down the top 5 Wrestlemaina theme songs of all time. Lets get started!

#5: Wrestlemaina 26 theme song

I liked this theme song. ...

Updated 03-03-2012 at 01:09 AM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. John Cena's Most Impressive Victories

Hey everyone. In my last blog, I shared my opinion on John Cena's most impressive title wins. This time Im going to share my opinion on his most impressive victories in normal matches or title DEFENCES.

[B]John Cena vs. Triple H - WrestleMania 22 [/B]
    The very first time Cena and Triple H went one on one. Triple H was the 10 Time Champion and the more experienced out of the two ...
  3. Did You Know?: Are WWE's Claims Accurate?

Hey fans. This is an unusual third post for me this week. Again, it's something fresh. It's not one of 9 Rock vs Cena Promotions Comparisons. It's not one of 8 "Best Wrestlemania Matches". It's not one of 6 "Best of All Time" posts and then lists a Dolph Ziggler match. *Yes, I had to rip Ziggles, even in a post like this*.

Instead, I saw one of WWE's famous Did You ...

Updated 03-03-2012 at 04:59 PM by DK Wrestling Savior (Re-worked Title)

Categories
    User News
  4. Flash From The Past: Wrestlemania XIX

Hello everyone. I've been thinking about a regular type of blog I could do(asides from Uncooked), and what it would be about. Of course, occasionally things stick out to me that I feel the need to blog on, but lately they have been far and few inbetween(as I have been enjoying the WWE product lately and nothing has really got me going enough to write a blog on it). Then I started thinking about Wrestlemania, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Top 5.... Most Deteriorated Wrestlers in Wrestling

Most readers are gonna read this list and think of Rey Mysterio, Undertaker, HHH, Mick Foley, Hogan and Flair but this blog isnt about Wrestlers who are past their prime or have accumulated injuries over the years that have effected their performances. NO. This Blog is about Wrestlers who were on the top of the world performance wise, Having Great matches and looked like they be the future of wrestling ...

Updated 03-03-2012 at 03:40 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Underrated Wrestlemania Matches

Hey guys, Renevious here again. This blog is in response to the Crippler's very entertaining blog about the most overrated Wrestlemania matches. I figured it was only fair to write one about the opposite subject.

I want to start out by saying I really enjoyed the Crippler's blog, as I usually do, and this is in no way an argument against what he has written. This blog is entirely just ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Top 5 Best Cell Matches

Since, now at WM, Triple H and Taker will now end their era together in a Hell in a Cell match. So here is, in my opionion, the best cell matches of all time.

No. 5: Armagedden 6-Man-Cell-Match: Kurt Angle, Rikishi, Undertaker, Steve Austin, Triple H, and The Rock

Some very great action in this match all over the place. Of course the highlight being Rikishi's being chokeslammed ...

Updated 03-02-2012 at 12:22 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. List of Wrestlers Better than CM Punk

Hey guys Knox here, hope all is well folks. I've really had an issue lately with Punk's "Best in the World" gimmick simply because he's not the best in the world. Not trying to bash Punk but it is what it is. When Bret Hart was "The Best there is, the best there was and the best their ever will be", we truly believed that. But we all know Cm Punk is not the best in the world. ...

Updated 03-02-2012 at 01:42 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. WWE NXT: Past, Present, and Future

Hey guys, StratZ- here again for another EWN blog. Today I'll be talking about NXT. Nobody really cares about NXT, but I kinda do. So hope you guys like the blog.

NXT in the Past

The main purpose of NXT was to bring FCW superstars onto the WWE brand to see if they could handle the pressure of being a true WWE Superstar. Of course they have enough talent or they wouldn't have ...

Updated 03-02-2012 at 01:42 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Overrated WrestleMania Matches

Lets talk about Overrated matches before I go on with my blog... Some people like to comment without reading and defend something that is not being attacked or arguing about something that is irrelevant to the subject that is being written about.

I will put in Bold Print "IN NO WAY DOES ME SAYING A MATCH IS OVERRATED MEAN IT IS A BAD MATCH OR NOT STILL A GREAT MATCH, OVERRATED MEANS ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.