View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Top 5 Best Faces/ Heels Currently in WWE

Hi everyone. This blog is about Heels/faces currently in WWE who I think are quit good overall, and that doesn't mean they have to have a lot of momentum right now, but could of had recently.

Heels

#5 The Miz

I will admit it I am a bit of a Miz Mark. I think ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Ozfan's Opinion - Who Deserve a World Title in WWE

[I]Hey everyone. I'm back with another opinion and this time, I'm going to share with you on some of the wrestlers in WWE who deserve to be WWE Champion or World Heavyweight Champion...[/I]

[B]Dolph Ziggler - World Heavyweight Championship[/B]
    Now even though Dolph has already been World Heavyweight Champion once before, it was only for about 10 minutes and he didn't even win the ...

Updated 03-04-2012 at 09:27 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Thoughts on TNA's Current Affairs

This may not be my blog, but I found it interesting to re-post in on here to have the people's opinions:

A little advanced warning though. Point #2 contains spoilers for this week's episode of iMPACT. IF YOU DON'T WANT THE RESULTS OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT TO BE SPOILED FOR YOU, DO NOT READ POINT #2 ON THIS LIST. YOU HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY WARNED. DO NOT BLAME ME IF YOU SPOIL THE SURPRISE FOR ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. STATE OF THE 'E: Best In The World

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]Welcome to another edition of SOT’E in blog form! As always, often imitated and NEVER duplicated. Trust me on that! ;) I’m going to get RIGHT into my thoughts on this and why I’m making this blog. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]Be prepared because I may say things you don’t like ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WWE main-eventers: Great matches in developmental

Hey blog readers! I decided to do something totally different. I'm going to pick one great match that the main eventers had in their WWE developmental days. I'm only going to use 5 current WWE main eventers which will be CM Punk, John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton, and Sheamus! Lets get started!

John Cena- OVW

This is a great

Updated 03-03-2012 at 11:48 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Video: My Trip to Wrestlemania

Since its WrestleMania time and I'm Pumped about going to Miami for WM 28 i figured i would post my videos form my Past WrestleMania that ive been to.

Updated 03-04-2012 at 09:25 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. What to do with Kane...

This blog will focus on what wwe is going to do with Kane next.

What he’s done since returning….
    On the December 12 episode of Monday Night Raw wearing a metallic mask and interrupted the main event between Mark Henry and John Cena. Despite the fact that it was Henry who took Kane out of action for months, Kane instead chose to chokeslam Cena before removing the metallic mask ...

Updated 03-03-2012 at 01:19 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Fav 5: Gimmicks

5. Edge – Rated R Superstar/The Ultimate Opportunist

Edge a great cocky yet cowardly heel as well as a funny and charismatic face and he got loads of heat when he was a heel. Particularly in his feud with Matt Hardy (although at that point lots of people hated edge for what ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. WWE: Top 5 of Wrestlemaina's best themes

What's up blog-readers! I'm feeling really good this time of the year as we are in Wrestlemaina season! Since its Wrestlemaina season with Wrestlemaina 28 coming up, I thought i'd be pretty cool to count down the top 5 Wrestlemaina theme songs of all time. Lets get started!

#5: Wrestlemaina 26 theme song

I liked this theme song. ...

Updated 03-03-2012 at 01:09 AM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. John Cena's Most Impressive Victories

Hey everyone. In my last blog, I shared my opinion on John Cena's most impressive title wins. This time Im going to share my opinion on his most impressive victories in normal matches or title DEFENCES.

[B]John Cena vs. Triple H - WrestleMania 22 [/B]
    The very first time Cena and Triple H went one on one. Triple H was the 10 Time Champion and the more experienced out of the two ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.