View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Heels or Faces? How about a Tweener Stable

Afternoon folks!!!! This is my second blog posting.... I chose a topic in which I see in the forums alot on this website, but added an idea that I think would make the WWE more interesting than it has been of late... We talk constantly about things like : Will Cena turn heel? or Is the Big Show a better face or heel? In addition brand separation has gotten watered down IMO with the "supershows" ...

Updated 03-08-2012 at 05:20 AM by Sourman

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Realistic Possible Tag Teams

Hey guys Knox here, hope all is well. I wanna blog once again on some possible tag teams. I've done a blog like this once or twice before but I feel like the time has come to make another one. Let me first of all thank everyone who enjoys my blog whether they love them or not. I also wanna thank Frank for approving my blogs all the time.

Qualifications of a good Tag Team:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Abdominal Stretch: The Bumpy Road to Wrestlemania

Good Day Fanatics of the wrestling world. Welcome to being locked into the Abdominal Stretch, bringing you fresh opinions and perspectives in what's happening in wrestling. I didn't do a Raw post this week because frankly, it sucked and there's not much to say about it. The Miz is buried completely. There's still no real build for Sheamus and Daniel Bryan. The focus seems to be on the top 3 WM matches, ...
  4. Top ten TNA wrestlers ever

Every one makes these for WWE but I haven't seen any TNA one so here are the candidates....

Tag teams

Beer money, MCMG and 3D....why well they all have been the biggest tag teams in TNA except from maybe LAX or 3 live crew but whats the difference..the first three teams have had successful single carers (maybe not devon) and where as I think x Division success is not the limit for ...
    Tags: tna, top10
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The biggest heel in WWE

Hey guys! I Haven't written any blogs in a while so hopefully I'm not too rusty. Today I wish to discuss a subject I've read alot about and felt like giving my 2 cents on and that subject is the biggest heel in WWE. In order to do this I think a brief history lesson is in order.

As many of us know the Attitude Era was considered a great era in wrestling history, one that is truly missed ...
    Tags: john cena, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WWE Could Be a lot Worse

The title says it all. It could be worse. I would consider myself an optimistic. I try to look at things with a positive stand point. There are a lot of people on this site though to me, who are pessimist. That is their choice to be that way though. The point of this blog though is that I feel like people are complaining over stuff they should be complaining about. It is one thing to complain about

Updated 03-07-2012 at 11:00 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Looking Ahead To The 2012 WWE Draft

As WrestleMania 28 draws closer and closer with John Cena vs. The rock and Triple H vs. The Undertaker headlining the show, it also means that the 2012 WWE Draft is coming up as we look at which Superstars and Divas will be changing brands on a very special three-hour Monday Night RAW on Monday, April 23 at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan (home of my favorite NHL team the Detroit Red Wings). ...
  8. Top 10 Most Disappointing Wrestlemania Matches

What's poppin folks! RatedATB back at it again with the latest installment of my Wrestlemania mini series. Last week I touched upon my top 10 favorite matches in Wrestlemania history. This week however, we look at the matches that had great hype and interest, but just didn't live up to expectation. I would like to point out to the people that had disagreements with last weeks list. Those matches were ...

Updated 03-06-2012 at 10:38 PM by RatedATB

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Real Contenders for the U.S. title

Santino won the United States title. I get it, he is super over with the fans, Swagger draws no heat, and Swagger was a place holder. But that doesn't mean I (I REPEAT, I) have to like Santino. I have always considered Jack a pure, skilled, fresh wrestler (for those of you who didn't read my first blog), I loved the moment he won the title. But week after week, he did nothing.Nothing. Nothing. Lost ...
  10. Booking Eve title run, Kharma/Phoenix, and so much more.

This Divas championship run will be different because she will be a heel this go round.

How can she beat Beth Phoenix without damaging Beth in the process remaining a dominant champion? Possibly have a triple threat, 4 way or a 6 pack challenge. She pins someone to win the women's title at Wrestlemania.

Next ppv rematch that ends in a DQ because of Maxine getting involved ...

Updated 03-06-2012 at 09:50 PM by TheGreatOne (add another ppv event)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.