View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - IDEA ON A GOOD MAIN EVENT/TAG TEAM STORYLINE

Hey guys, I'm having a break from The Top Match of Every Individual WrestleMania but I promise, I'll post PART 4 in about a day or 2. For now, here's my idea for a good tag team storyline in WWE. It's time to make the Tag Team Division a big deal again. Hope you all enjoy. Its about CM Punk and Chris Jericho forming a tag team to battle against the new team of Wade Barrett and Mason Ryan. Here's how ...
  2. Why The Rock vs Brock Lesnar Needs to Happen

Brockrockwm29.jpg

WWE has been lacking main event names and main event matches for some time now. John Cena has been at the forefront of the company now for the past eight years or so and since then nobody has really risen up to take his spot apart from CM Punk last year. WWE hit the jackpot when The Rock finally came back in 2011 as his name carried a lot of star power after
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Bizarro SmackDown #1!!!

You know I didn't know what to title this blog. I had a few come to mind. Originally, "A Story about Storytelling". Then "The Good, the Bad, and the Just Plain Ugly". But I've decided on a title as mixed up as SD! was this week. Which is partly what's given me the urge to blog all over everything again. And I just gotta. Had to.

But first, something that's irked ...
  4. Kid Contra's thoughts on WM29's Rumored Top Matches

What up...Kid Contra here! Just wanted to share my thoughts on the rumored top 3 matches at next year's Wrestlemania. In case you hadn't heard, here is what's rumored to be the top matches for next year's WM:

WWE Title Match: The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar
    Steve Austin vs. CM Punk
    The Undertaker vs. John Cena

1) WWE Title Match: The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar- Ok so this
  5. The Abdominal Stretch: Totally Revamped

Hey Everyone. The Savior here with another addition of The Abdominal Stretch. Now, I want to start by saying that I'm totally revamping how I do this blog. Instead of picking three or four topics and ranting with an opinion, I'm going a little more interactive. The topics I bring will now be in question form, so that should really get the comments and the debates going. Let me know what you think. ...
  6. Super Kick: Revamping WWE's Pay Per Views

Hey guys, HB-Dre here with the first, of what I hope to be many more blogs on my views on wrestling, in my weekly Super Kick. I'm new at blogging but have always had a passion for writing, so hopefully that passion comes through as a coherent and well thought out blog that creates some sort of reaction, be it good or bad.

Today I'm going to bring to you attention my thoughts(maybe ...
    Tags: improvements, ppv, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Top Wrestling Matches of WrestleMania Part Three

Hey everyone, I'm back with PART 3 on the top match of Every individual WrestleMania. Hope you all enjoy

[B]WrestleMania XI - Diesel vs. Shawn Michaels for the World Wrestling Federation Championship [/B]
    When Diesel debuted in 1993, he was originally Shawn Michaels' bodyguard. But they soon formed a tag team and won the World Tag Team Championships. They ended up vacating the tag ...
  8. Top 3 , 10 man tag team matches.

My first official blog here, very unusual blog. We always like tag team matches and i think everybodys favorite feud was dudleys vs hardys vs E-C. Those matches were awesome and the team were paired up with 2 guys.

But what im going to rank is 10 man tag team matches. These matches are very hard to rank because often you have a couple of guys teaming up with no stoyrline involved. I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. WWE's Future Endeavored Class of 2012: Who Stays, Who Goes?

As reported earlier, WWE's annual "Spring Cleaning" will likely take place next week before the 2012 WWE Draft commences on a special three-hour Monday Night RAW on Monday, April 23rd.

But don't expect the likes of Michael Cole, Vickie Guerrero, John Laurinaitis, and Hornswoggle to get the boot. Instead, the released Superstars will likely be talented wrestlers with no direction ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Are too many wrestlers returning?

This blog is on are too many former wrestlers returning and is that a good thing?

Now I know these are just rumoured Wrestlemania 29 match ups but I think they all have a high chance of happening:
    Wwe Title Match
    Brock Lesnar vs The Rock
    The Undertaker vs John Cena
    Steve Austin vs Cm Punk

I know The Undertaker has earned his matches at Wrestlemania ...

Updated 04-06-2012 at 06:33 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.