View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. What WWE is Missing: No More Authority Shenanigans

WWE has always had corporate figureheads. I grew up watching Jack Tunney making the big decisions like announcing Hulk Hogan vs. The Ultimate Warrior at WrestleMania VI. Others maybe remember Gorilla Monsoon. Most, however, I’d hazard to guess, will remember one corporate figurehead above all others: Vince McMahon.

During the fondly remembered Attitude Era and especially during the ...

Updated 10-07-2013 at 05:20 PM by Nick Piers

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. What to expect at Hell in a Cell

After a lackluster Battleground pay-per-view which saw no WWE Champion crowned, the WWE heads to South Beach for the fifth annual Hell in a Cell pay-per-view on Sunday, October 27th at the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida.

And so without further delay, here's what to expect:

Will a WWE Champion finally be crowned?

Following the WWE Championship match ...
  3. Superstar Randy Orton: "I'll beat Flair's record of world titles."

1 of the very few guys, I really don't care for anymore is Randy Orton. I liked, loved, and hated Orton in his career. So why, do I not care for him anymore? Why do I dislike him now? Is it because he is stale and boring? That is half of it, but I will reveal why here in this blog along with how and why I became a fan of his. That and more in this blog= Superstar Randy Orton:

Legend Killer ...

Updated 10-04-2013 at 09:50 PM by TheGreatOne (spacing)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  4. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Battleground Predictions (DOES NOT INCLUDE ENDINGS)

Hey everyone. Welcome to Double O! I am back with another opinion. This time, I would like to share with you my predictions for WWE Battleground in a couple of days. This time however, I will NOT be posting the predicted endings of the match, just the final result. I hope you all enjoy.

[SIZE=3][U][B]PRE-SHOW[/B][/U][/SIZE]

[B]Dolph Ziggler vs. Damien Sandow[/B]
    I ...
  5. Believe In The Shield!

What's cracking everyone,

I have been watching the evolution of the Shield, with some interest, since their debut at Survivor Series, through to their Wrestlemania debut, to them gathering titles each, then into the main WWE storyline.

Now, to be completely honest, I didn't really like the Shield when they first came onto the scene, potentially because they cost Ryback the ...

Updated 10-03-2013 at 07:13 AM by Mr. Right

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Top 20 Wrestler-Turned-Actors of All Time

Here is a treat for you nostalgic users. The following is a star-studded, top 20 countdown of the greatest wrestler-turned-actors of all time. I tried to rate the following stars objectively based on a combination of A.) Filmography, B.) Box office success, C.) Significant roles, D.) Acting skill (or attempt of), E.) Signs of promise for the newer guys/trailblazing status for the older guys. Although ...

Updated 11-08-2013 at 05:38 AM by Kajmere

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Split Brands the Key to Relevance

I'm sure this has been discussed time and time again, but surely you would think that splitting Raw and Smackdown apart again would make WWE that much better? I remember a time when both shows would remain separate, and only interact in big time pay per views. People (and myself included), are upset over the fact that the World Heavyweight title is no longer relevant or remotely important, which I ...

Updated 10-03-2013 at 07:24 AM by Mr. Right

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. What really grinds my gears? Episode 15 - Creativity Machine

peter-griffin_480_poster.jpg
    Episode 15 - Creativity Machine

Today, I am writing to all wrestling fans. I have a message for you all.
    I would usually begin with a Peter Griffin rant, where I act out Peter Griffins upset over a particular subject for comedy value. However .. my creative process is not flowing like a drunken Peter playing a piano, because I have to address ...

Updated 11-03-2013 at 06:04 AM by kylos

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Tell Me, I Did Not Just See That!

Yo guys,

This is my first ever blog, so bare with me here. I like to think of myself as a casual watcher of wrestling, I generally like to catch Raw each week, and the occasional TNA here and there. I have watched it since about 2004. From time to time I come across a character on wrestling that I just generally do not like, whether that be good writing or just plain old hate. Now usually ...

Updated 10-03-2013 at 06:01 AM by Mr. Right

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. The Perfect WrestleMania 30 Match Card

Please bare with me as the spacing on this article is horrible and i have trouble with it. Anyone can help me with that? Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler - WWE Championship (Iron Man Match) Winner: Dolph Ziggler John Cena vs The Undertaker: The Face vs The Streak Winner: The Undertaker The Shield vs The Wyatt Family: Losing Team Disbands Winners: The Wyatts The Rock vs Brock Lesnar: ...

Updated 09-30-2013 at 08:19 PM by RatedRKO

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.