View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. WWSD Blog 2.1: John Cena's Path to Wrestlemania XXIX

So, in the last instalment of this blog I looked at what I would do with Brock Lesnar leading up to the Royal Rumble 2013 in order to lead to next year's proposed Wrestlemania XXIX main event against The Rock. The next instalment may seem a little out of place, seeing as it will be about John Cena, who is not involved in the match itself, but hopefully my reasoning for including him in this mini-series ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWSD Blog 2.0: Rock, Brock, Cena and Wrestlemania XXIX

Hey guys! Here we are with another entry of the WWSD – What Would Steve Do? blog. This time I’m going to look a year into the future, more specifically to the proposed Wrestlemania XXIX main event of Rock vs. Brock, and say how I would book the next year building up to that main event if I had that power. Since this is going to be looking at an entire year of storylines, this could take ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Brock's Comeback: Nothing but good news for WWE

I’m the GreatBlueski and I was born a heel. So if any opinion I express in this blog offends you... GOOD... screw you you ham and egger humanoids!!!!!! Lol :)

I love violence. I’m sorry about that if it bothers you but that’s just how it is. I follow all manners of combat sports semi religiously as a viewer and fan and practice a few for fitness and giggles ...
  4. Up/Down: WWE's Mid Carders

What is up everybody. For this blog, I'm stepping away from my usual review of Raw or looking back at a past PPV, and instead looking at the current roster of the WWE. Now, to me, the WWE is broken up into 3 sets. Jobbers/Lower Midcarders. Midcarders/Upper Midcarders. Main Eventers. I wanted to take a look at some of the current Midcarders/Upper Midcarders and share my thoughts on their current state, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Dream Booking: What's Next for The Rock

Hey guys Knox here, hope all is well. Well, I'm blogging on my favorite enemy The Rock in this one. Another edition of Dream Booking, haven't done one of these in a while. While I do dislike Rocky, I loved having him back but we all knew this would happen. He disappeared back to his usual life which is expected because that's where his passion and the money is.

Now we know he's returning ...

Updated 04-19-2012 at 01:23 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. How to Regain a Loyal Fan

2) Bring back HONOR to my championships.

As I sit here and think about how to bring honor to my championships, all I can think of is 18 seconds. The World Heavyweight Championship match at this year’s WrestleMania. This very match was the OPENING match for WM 29. Forget the story lines that the writers were concerned about. Forget creating a sense of automatic investment into the Pay ...
  7. Booking the rest of Extreme Rules

This Blog will focus on booking the rest of Extreme Rules. (This part may contain spoilers if you haven't read the Smackdown spoilers)The card so far is:

Extreme Rules Match: Brock Lesnar vs John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship Match: Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan 2 out of 3 falls match

Wwe Championship match: Cm Punk vs Chris Jericho Chicago Street ...

Updated 04-19-2012 at 06:11 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. If you disliked The Rock coming back you should HATE BROCK!

FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO THE WWE......well last year anyways and lots of the bloggers on this website started complaining. Why did people start to complain?

#1: His coming back stole the main event from other deserving WWE superstars. I hate to say this but there is a reason the Zigglers, Rhodes, and Barretts were not in the main event. THEY WERE NOT READY. The Rock could ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Yes Yes Yes? The Raw Review

Epic doesn’t begin to describe this week’s Raw. I’ll admit that a lot of the reason for my reaction is that I was there, and can safely say that the crowd on Monday evening (we got it first America, muhahaha! Lol) made a hell of a case for the hosting of a future WrestleMania at Wembley Stadium. Also, the “what?” chant seems to have died out in favour of “yes!”
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. My Opinion on How to Fix the problems in the WWE

There is a few things I don't understand about the WWE, I seen so many sure fire things that will be a instant success that the WWE seems to put more effort in to making it fail than they do to make it work... Here is a few Ideas I have that I think could make The WWE better creatively and financially.

TOO MANY TITLES
    This might not appeal to everybody, But now That Smackdown talent ...

Updated 04-19-2012 at 02:09 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.