View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Blast from the Past: The Invasion Angle

Hey guys, coming back with my second blog here. I was sitting here trying to figure out what I could write about and I thought I would review the angle that was going on when I became a fan of wrestling.

The Invasion angle could have been the biggest and baddest storyline that wrestling could have ever seen. Wrestling fans experienced the Monday Night Wars for years and always sat ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My Projected Over The Limit card and predictions

The third annual Over the Limit ​PPV commences at the PNC Arena in Raliegh, North Carolina (the home of the NHL's Carolina Hurricanes) on May 20. And so without further ado, here is my projected card as well as my predictions on who wins.

ZACK RYDER VS. CODY RHODES (ONLINE PRESHOW MATCH)
    After his epic feud against the Big Show, Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes will unfortunately ...

Updated 05-11-2012 at 01:22 AM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Summerslam card 2012 (pt.1)

Hey guys, irishman101 here, and this is my debut blog and I hope you will enjoy it and hopefully this will be the first of many. Now, there has been a lot of talk about speculated SummerSlam matches. Today, I will be giving my Summerslam 2012 dream card, and how i would build up to it. The matches are in not in order of when they would go on air. For the record, this isnt my dream card, it is a predicted ...
  4. SummerSlam 2012 Card and Prediction

Hey guys, irishman101 here, and this is my debut blog and I hope you will enjoy it and hopefully this will be the first of many. Now, there has been a lot of talk about speculated SummerSlam matches. Today, I will be giving my Summerslam 2012 dream card, and how i would build up to it. The matches are in not in order of when they would go on air. For the record, this isnt my dream card, it is a predicted ...

Updated 05-10-2012 at 09:16 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WWE On NETFLIX Review: The Ladder Match 2 Crash and Burn Vol 1. Part 1

Today I'm going to review Current WWE DVDs provided by NetFlix.... This will be a review but I will be very vague in reviewing each match, You want see a Move by move review of the match, Just will talk about each match and give it a star rating. So I will begin the Review now.

This is Volume 1 so we start off with Christian who is are host telling us that the Ladder match was actually ...

Updated 05-10-2012 at 05:36 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Ozfan's Top Picks: TOP 30 Finishers in WWE Part Four

Hey everyone. Here's Part Four of the TOP 30 FINISHERS OF WWE TODAY. I hope you all enjoy...

[B]12. The People's Elbow (High Angle Delayed Elbow Drop)[/B]
    The Rock's secondary finishing move. A move that has become the most electrifying move in WWE. The attacking wrestler stands at the head of an opponent laying on their back, runs to the left and as they are coming back, jumps ...
  7. The Importance Of The Hardcore Title

Hey guys, back with another blog after my Steve Blackman blog seemed to do pretty well (if you have read it, thank you) and obviously his later WWE career was based around the hardcore title so I decided my 2nd blog would be about that very thing.

Back in the day, I dont think the Hardcore Title was seen as an important title, until they took it away. Sure, it was a title that mid carders ...
    Tags: hardcore, wwf
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. What does the WWE want from Hulk Hogan?

I'm looking down at my phone and then i hear something come out of my TV during Raw. I go to my brother and simply say:

"What the fuck? Did i just hear Hulk Hogan come out of his mouth?"

At this point, i was likely to say that WWE just bought TNA and was allowed to mention their wrestlers by name. I knew that was stupid it was just a joke. But with all seriousness, ...

Updated 05-11-2012 at 06:21 PM by alcrissam

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Leave the Memories Alone

Hi guys, me again. I know, 2 blogs in 2 days is a lot for me but I felt this was appropriate and I know this has been mentioned a thousand times but it's something I feel is particularly important in our industry that we love so much today. I just found this video on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W51Vz...ture=endscreen

Now for anyone who can't be bothered ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The 10 Most Respected Inviduals in this Industry

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well, this will be a fun blog. I wanna talk about the most respected individuals in this business. Its seems in the world of professional wrestling its acceptable for these past wrestlers to take shots at other wrestlers and it kinda sickens. Professional wrestling has turned to one of the most bitter, unprofessional sport out there from various off-air feuds like ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.