View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Blog Wars 20: Top 5 Wrestlers Successful Outside of Wrestling

Welcome back to the 20th episode of Blog Wars. Last time Giddy pulled out a win to become the Blog Wars Champion, this week defends against Pauadrian in a unique topic.

Top 6 Wrestlers Successful Outside of Wrestling
    This week they will be picking the 6 most successful wrestlers outside of wrestling. As long as it doesn't involve getting in the ring then it counts. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Reviving the Cruiserweight Division

Hey guys Irishman101 here, back with another blog, and today I will be talking about a potential revival of the WWE Cruiserweight Division. I'll be running thru the eligible competitors currently on the roster and who WWE can bring in to build up the CW division yet again. I will also state how I would bring it back to T.V, for the final match of a tourney at WM 29. By the way, the max. weight is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WWE On NETFLIX Review: The Ladder Match 2 Crash and Burn Vol 1. Part 2!!

Here we go with the 2nd edition of the Vol 1. Review of WWE Ladder match 2: Crash and burn DVD, This is The 2nd half of disc 2.

Mankind vs Bossman: Hardcore Title match
    This match was on Raw, It is basically a build up to The Rock vs Mankind match at the Rock Bottom PPV. So Mr Mcmahon is trying to take away the one thing Mankind has left and that's the Hardcore title....

Updated 05-13-2012 at 02:58 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top 20 best Diva moments/matches in the history of WWE!!

My last blog featured the 10 best rivalries of all-time in the Divas division. Which of course means beginning in 1998-present. Moolah, Madusa, and so forth were not considered or were called Divas during their time. So don't expect them to make this list.

1.HHH/Trish vs Rock/Lita Raw main event-I believe the first time Divas were ever featured in the main event which is why it is #1. ...

Updated 05-11-2012 at 09:16 PM by TheGreatOne (title)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Ham and Eggers, Big Men Pushes and the Squash!

I just wanted to share my thoughts on the current usage of squash matches in the WWE, and some of the big men currently receiving pushes on the roster. Having read various blogs on these subjects recently I thought I'd offer my own opinions on my very first blog.

Being a long time fan I can remember back to the late eighties and early nineties when squash matches were what I'd mainly ...

Updated 05-11-2012 at 08:51 PM by Sexton Hardcastle

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. "The Man" of The Future

John Cena, born April 23, 1977 can't stay the face of the WWE forever and the time is coming for the torch to be passed. The question is of course, who will become the face of the WWE after Cena? Who are even the list of candidates? For the sake of realism and even brevity I will only be including guys currently on the WWE roster or higher profile on the FCW roster who are at least 5 years younger ...

Updated 05-12-2012 at 06:00 PM by TheLegendaryIcon

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WWE: What Tag-team Division?

I haven’t done a blog in a while, so I thought I’d write about an issue within WWE that’s been a concern of mine and many others for quite some time. Recently I’ve noticed a great deal of talk about WWE’s tag-team division – or lack thereof. I’ve seen several proposed ‘answers’ to the decline of the division as well as suggestions as to ...
  8. SummerSlam 2012 Card and Prediction (pt.2)

Welcome to part 2 of my blog on Summerslam 2012 and my predictions. Here is the link to my first blog. http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...and-Prediction
    It includes an edit of the World Heavyweight Championship match! Ive taken Bryan and Del Rio outta it and changed it up a little.

Match 8- WHC- Sheamus (c) vs Christian vs Randy Orton

Updated 05-11-2012 at 04:45 PM by irishman101

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Debut 101: Bray Wyatt

In his time so far in the WWE (and multiple apprenticeshipsin FCW) Mike Rotunda’s big boy—better known as Husky Harris to most—has demonstrated great talent and potential. Now, I haveto be honest when I first heard of his new persona emerging as of late in FCW—this erstwhile “Bray Wyatt” character—I was not impressed or drawn in. Why would he want to ...

Updated 05-11-2012 at 11:56 AM by scribblerking

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. WBC Top 5 Series #5: Top 5 Refeuds/Rematches

What is up everyone! Time for another edition of WBC Top 5. This week, the topic is refeuds/rematches. Now let me explain. I had each competitor look throughout the history of wrestling, and to their knowledge, compile a top 5 for feuds where it could have been an amazing feud once, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.