View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Yes? Yes? Yes? The Raw Review

It’s becoming a scary coincidence that whenever a storyline involving John Cena is the main event of a pay-per-view that the next few weeks on Raw are a major disappointment. With The Rock we never got a backlash from Cena. With Lesnar we got the same old Super Cena crap we always do. And this time we’re being force fed this myth that the Big Show is actually a force to be reckoned with.

Updated 05-29-2012 at 05:56 AM by ComingToCinemas

Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Daniel Bryan's Future is Recognizing his Past

Daniel Bryan has a tough decision to make. Where will Daniel Bryan fit into WWE history? Not professional wrestling history, mind you, but WWE history. We already know his place in wrestling purists hearts. He is one of us. He's a backyard wrestler who has made it to the top almost as far as it goes. Almost... The WWE is a difficult beast to conquer. He has won championships, had memorable ...

Updated 05-29-2012 at 03:43 AM by D.D. Hobbs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 5 wrestlers who should turn heel\face

5 wrestlers who should turn heel/face

The Miz

His careers gone down hill ever since he lost the wwe championship. A face turn would definitely freshen up his character and at this point is definitely needed. Someone had an idea (a while ago) of adjusting his catchphrase to 'that would be awesome' which would be a great way for The Miz to play to the fans. Although anythings ...
  4. Punks Hair

[QUOTE=peppermill25;538540]So, looking back through the past 6 or 7 years, Ive noticed a trend with cm punks hair. Hes gone from the total punk with long greasy hair to a skraggley cult leader with greasy long hair, to a decent looking guy, in my oppinion because he always has his hair gel'd up. It started when he lost the hair match to Mysterio. I think he is more marketable and a better fit for ...
    Tags: greasy, hair, punk
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Abdominal Stretch: Inching Our Way to No Way Out

Hey wrestling fans from everywhere and wherever. The Saviour here with another edition of The Abdominal Stretch.

We are inching our way to No Way Out. Credit to the WWE. They seem to be putting a little more into the feuds leading up to this PPV so far. They've also decided to focus a little more on quality wrestling this week. As it seemed like there were less matches, that lasted longer. ...
  6. The 40 Greatest Superstars in Wresltemania History (38-40)

Hello everyone! I am back with another blog. This time, a blog about the 40 Greatest Superstars in Wrestlemania History.

We all think of Wrestlemania as the biggest event of the year. The time where the feuds are better than the rest of the year and the event where the matches and the moments will be remembered and go down in history.

But which Superstars have been the ...
  7. The best on the mic in the wrestling biz today!!

I came up with this list thinking of who is the best on the mic today. After of course reading the all-time list which I'll deliver mine soon. This is the best on the mic today which includes ROH, WWE, and TNA even though TNA didn't have a wrestler to make this list. Let us drop managers(Heyman + Truth Martini), part timers (Rock + Taker), and lets talk about the young guns today who is wrestling ...

Updated 05-28-2012 at 08:42 PM by TheGreatOne (tna)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Top 5: What Championships should come Back?

This is my second Top 5. My last one has had a lot of arguing, but I think this one will be a little more agreeable. A lot of great championships have disapeared over the years, so here are the the ones that should come back:
    5. Cruiserweight Championship

This championship
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Classic Matches #2: Owen Hart vs Bret Hart, Wrestlemania X

Hey guys, Mr.Turtle back again after an extended hiatus doing my exams, and I've decided to do another classic matches seeing as I have more spare time on my hands (currently on study leave). For the time being I intended on doing these blogs at odd times until I've completed all my exams. Expected these to be more weekly after that. But anyway . . .

Let's get on with the match . . . ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Raw 3 Hours vs. Impact Live!!

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well with you folks. I just wanna talk about some things I'd like to see from both WWE & TNA heading into these very groundbreaking changes from both companies. Alot to be happy about but also alot to be worried about as wrestling fans.

TNA Impact Going Live:
    This can be huge, I feel if we weigh out the changes on both Raw & Impact, Impact ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.