View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Bound for Glory Series - Who could win it?

Hey all, TNA blog for you all today. As I'm sure most of you know, the Bound for Glory series 2012 officially started last night. I've been putting some thought in to what chance each wrestler has of winning it all. As always tear it apart and form your own opinion in the comments.

#1 - James Storm (9/10)
    Unquestioned favourite. BFG seems set up for a Roode v Storm WHC match. Gauntlet ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. No Way Out Prediction

1. Pre-ShowBrodus Clay vs. David Otunga winner Clay
    2. Layla (c) vs. Beth Phoenix Layla retains Kharma returns as heel to start fedu for title
    3. Santino Marella vs. Ricardo Rodriguez winner Ricardo senting him up for US title match
    4. Christian (c) vs. Cody Rhodes Christian retains
    5. Sheamus (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler bc of last min change Sheamus
  3. TNA Impact 6/14/12 Review

iMPACT-Wrestling.jpg

X Division Title Match

This was a three way Ultimate X Match that saw Austin Aries defending his title against Zema Ion and Chris Sabin. Sounds good on paper right? Well surprisingly and unfortunately that didn't translate into real life success because this match was an absolute mess.

Some of that COULD be attributed to an apparent

Updated 06-14-2012 at 11:56 PM by Brendan

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  4. Sudden Impact: Live Again, and Off the Heels of Slammiversary

Hey fans of the wrestling world, The Saviour here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where we discuss TNA, and not the other guys.

We're coming off Slammiversary. For what I've read, heard, and the bits that I've seen, it was a very good PPV. Possibly one of the best of 2012, and that includes both promotions. Am I getting ahead of myself? Maybe. But let's do a little recap and then ...
  5. WBC Series #7: King Of The Ring

What is up everybody!? Time for another edition of WBC. Last week, the former champ, Renevious, regained the crown of WBC Main Champ, and as such, defends that title this week against a former blogger here on WBC, Broc! Who will walk away the winner? You decide! It's time for the next ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

What is up everybody? Time for another edition of Uncooked! So this was the go home show before No Way Out, and for me atleast, it was a mixed night. I'm going to get right into it!

The Bad

Ryback
    Now here me out in regards to this. When Ryback comes out and just uses pure strength to dominate his opponent, that is epic. The problem is, people like Ryback, Tensai, or ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. STATE OF THE 'E: My Thoughts And Predictions On No Way Out (PT. 02)

[CENTER][IMG]http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k552/Rated_RobKO/NOWAYOUTTRIPLEH.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

This is a mighty fine situation here as well. I believe Haitch will come out and eat up roughly 15 minutes of air-time talking about the lawsuits and various other topics. Potentially we'll see the return of both Lesnar AND Heyman but, I highly doubt it. I think that when they come ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Top 10 heels of all-time!!

I did the best on the mic both now and all-time. I decided to take it a step farther by acknowledging the best heels of all-time. Who makes the top 10 cut?

1.Iron Shiek-A heel that spits in the face of America and what it stands for. During the 80s, they certainly took it personal. I was considering having Sgt.Slaughter share this slot with Shiek because it was the same gimmick, but I ...

Updated 06-14-2012 at 05:26 PM by TheGreatOne (thoughts n opinion)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. STATE OF THE 'E: My Thoughts And Predictions On No Way Out (PT.01)

[IMG]http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k552/Rated_RobKO/STATEOFTHEELOGO2012FINAL.jpg[/IMG]

Welcome, welcome one and all to the new SOT'E!! Well, new as in, I've added some much needed stuff!! Either way, as you can see... my blog is about this weekends return of the infamous PPV from THE 'E known as

[B]NO WAY OUT[/B]

Well... I'm going to jump into my thoughts ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. How I would book WWE Money in the Bank

OK, I saw a blog on here to do with booking MiTB 2012, so I thought I'd have a go myself. Please comment, whether the card is good or sucks beyond recognition.
    Here we go:

Match 1: Raw Money in the Bank Ladder Match:
    Dolph Ziggler vs. The Miz vs. Kane vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Sin Cara
    WINNER: Dolph Ziggler

Match 2: World Heavyweight Championship:
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.