View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. WBC Top 5 Series #13: Top 5 Summerslam PPV's Part 2

Akbar

5. SummerSlam 1997
    Mankind vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley (Cage match)
    Goldust vs. Brian Pillman
    Legion of Doom vs. GodwinnsBritish Bulldog vs. Ken Shamrock (European Title)Los Boricuas vs. D.O.A.
    Steve Austin vs. Owen Hart (Intercontinental Title)
    Bret Hart vs. Undertaker (WWF World

Updated 08-02-2012 at 03:24 PM by bearkg88

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WBC Top 5 Series #13: Top 5 Summerslam PPV's Part 1

What is up guys? Time for another edition of WBC! This time, after lasts weeks blog, I decided to take the top two vote getters, and pit them against each other. As an added mix, a threw in a former champ of the Top 5 series, the chance to take his title back! Also, I am putting the first challenger in this blog. You won't be able to comment though. The champ and other challenger will be in the second ...

Updated 08-02-2012 at 03:23 PM by bearkg88

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Why the Tag Team Division is Gone

Growing up a fan of pro-wrestling as a kid in the mid-to-late-80s & early-90s one of the added attractions of any arena show, TV program or ppv were tag-team matches. I don't mean the kinds of teams where you take two of a promotions top talents - who otherwise have no chemistry or bond between them other than the fact that they're top attractions, and then in a year forget they were ever ...

Updated 08-02-2012 at 09:59 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Blog Wars 25: Top 5 Wrestlers to Jump Ship

Welcome back to Blog Wars 25. The semi finals in the Olympic series will be up soon but in the mean time we will commence with the main series. Last time The Hit Man came out on top to retain the title but this week RavenEffect looks to end his reign. Here is the list...

Top 5 Wrestlers to Jump Ship

Basically, the contestants will list 5 guys who they think made ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

Arrogance is something which is thrown around WWE (and pro wrestling as a whole) an awful lot. Just look at Dolph Ziggler, Chris Jericho (heel or face, the man exudes it), Damien Sandow, and even TNA’s Bobby Roode use it to be different. It’s now time to add an exaggerated sense of arrogance to CM Punk’s heel turn, and it’s actually working on me.

Not only did we get the new, more arrogant, ...
    Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Road to WrestleMania: ELIMINATION CHAMBER

Hey everyone. I hope you all enjoyed Part One of this post which was the Royal Rumble side and now I will share with you the Elimination Chamber predictions. I hope you all enjoy.

[CENTER][SIZE=4][B][U]ELIMINATION CHAMBER
    [/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [B]WWE Championship
    RAW Elimination Chamber match
    The Rock (c) vs. CM Punk vs. Randy Orton vs. Big Show vs. The Miz ...

Updated 08-02-2012 at 12:21 AM by ozfan

Tags: elimination
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

What is up guys?! Time for another Uncooked blog. Hopefully this one generates some conversation, so I'll get right into it! Here we go!

The Good
    *CM Punk Promo
    *Sandow/Clay
    *Sheamus vs D-Bry
    *Kofi/Truth/Bryan
    *Christian/Jericho vs Miz/Ziggler
    *D-Bry Psych
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Matt Hardy: An Underrated performer and a Role Model?

Matt Hardy - 'Stronger than death'

I decided to do this blog after reading the 'Do you want Jeff Hardy to return to the Wwe' thread started by Deadly56. I've always been a fan of Matt, more so than Jeff because he was similar to me (not in the taking drugs sense, in that I was often overlooked because ...

Updated 08-01-2012 at 11:45 AM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Road to WrestleMania: 2013 ROYAL RUMBLE

Hey everyone I am back to follow up on my post about CM Punk's heel turn and now I will share with you on what I think will happen at Royal Rumble and WrestleMania. I hope you all enjoy.

[CENTER][SIZE=4][B][U]ROYAL RUMBLE
    [/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [SIZE=4][SIZE=2][B]
    WWE Championship
    CM Punk (c) vs. The Rock [/B]

I don't think this will be as good ...

Updated 07-31-2012 at 06:12 AM by ozfan

Tags: royal rumble
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Alberto Del Rio: Destined To Fail

Welcome to another blog by yours truly, the one and only, K2Jelly. Now, I don't do blogs very often but I felt compelled to touch up on a subject about one particular wrestler known to the wrestling world as Alberto Del Rio.

So with Alberto Del Rio, we......what the? Hey! Are you people ...

Updated 07-30-2012 at 01:23 AM by K2Jelly

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.