View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Way I See It - Gut Check, TNA Impact, etc.

Hi, guys! I'm back for another edition of The Way I See It. My biggest struggle is deciding exactly what I want to do with this blog series. I don't want to do a review of TNA's programming because we have someone that does it already. So, until I develop a foundation, I'm going to stick with providing my opinions on various things within the TNA wrestling world. I have a couple of things on my mind ...
  2. WWE: Future Champions

WWE: Future Champions

In this blog I’ll be looking at who should be a champion in the future for each belt in order to a) bring prestige back and b) make the belt memorable and entertaining.

Divas Championship
    I know the divas are generally boring but their are a select few who are entertaining and can wrestle. These Divas should be used to rebuild the division ...

Updated 08-27-2012 at 09:20 AM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. The Splash: One More Match?

Hey Splashers, I’ve been gone for awhile taking care of some things, but now I’m back, and I got plenty on my mind! I’m gonna start right off by ripping into the WWE and their ongoing nostalgia kick.

The WWE has been big on bringing back names like The Rock, and Brock Lesnar ...

Updated 08-26-2012 at 09:57 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WWE: Missed Opportunities Segement 1

Hello ladies and gents. I thought I would start a new blog series featuring concepts that WWE has missed with some major superstars. This first one will be based on Missed Opportunities with Tag Teams considering what happened on Smackdown. Note: These tag teams must of been formed. So lets get started.

Cryme Tyme
    These guys has sensation with their gimmick as street gang members, ...
  5. Break It Down:SummerSlam, Aces & Eights, and Much More

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior along with Bearkg with another installment of….

BREAK IT DOWN!

We got some good topics this week. Hope you enjoy.
    1. Rate SummerSlam with good, bad, and overall

Bearkg. For me, Summerslam was interesting. I'll go right into the good and bad.

Good
    Chris Jericho ...
    Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Top 3 moments in the history of TNAs "No Surrender"

I try to give love to WWE ppvs each month as you can see in my previous blogs. PPVs that come up, I always have my favorite moments listed. With TNA's No Surrender, I'll post my top 3 that obviously should stand out in every TNA fans mind when thinking about the history of the ppv.

3. ...

Updated 08-25-2012 at 08:35 PM by TheGreatOne

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Why Is Chris Jericho The Best?

I always heard people say things like "Chris Jericho is the best all around wrestler in history" or "Chris Jericho is one of the greatest of all time" Even things like "Chris Jericho is one of the greatest in ring performers in wrestling" then people call him best in the world and so on. People act like Jericho can do no wrong. I just don't see where this Chris Jericho ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Why NXT should replace SmackDown

SmackDown and RAW... you can't really tell them apart. Everyones pretty much on both shows yet there's still two World titles. What they should do, and won't, is trim down the roster and cancel SD. Put everyone on one show and introduce NXT to Friday Nights.

Looking at the roster in FCW right now, it's stacked with talent and potential. I don't remember seeing a roster this good since ...

Updated 08-25-2012 at 06:02 PM by RoadWarrior

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The Wrestling Backfire: CM Punk & John Cena’s Feud

First and foremost, thanks for all the feedback for the Alliance column. It was really fun to do, so I am glad you all enjoyed it. Sadly, Matt Peddycord wasn’t around this week, which means the nWo column that we were going to do is going to be delayed at a later date.

Michael Cole’s Announcing Isn’t Working:

On the June 23rd, 2008 edition of Raw , there was a draft that

Updated 08-25-2012 at 05:15 PM by Kyle Fitta

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. "IMPACT WRESTLING" 8/23/12 RESULTS AND FUTURE PLANS

1. We open the show, with Sting and a bunch of the guys from the roster, in and around the ring. Sting starts talking about all the attacks and how he and the boys want revenge, especially Hulk. So then two members come from the crowd, and come in the ring. Soon after a fight breaks out with one of their faces being revealed. I think its Wes Brisco, but he says they are in for a long night. Sting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.