View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Rob's Top 4 Moments in SummerSlam History

Hello all, this is Rob here working on my very first blog, so bear with me here. Now that the most (arguably) lackluster SummerSlam has come and gone, I think that I will talk about my top four moments in the history of the illustrious event.

SummerSlam 2002: Brock Brings the Pain!!!
    Brock Lesnar AKA "The Next Big Thing" was well on his way to fulfilling that nickname ...

Updated 08-29-2012 at 05:22 PM by Rob Stull

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Night of Champions Dream Card

So, I am back if you at all remember me. I am here to share with you the card that I want. Some of it is already announced and some are different. So here we go.

WWE Championship: CM Punk vs John Cena
    It is true that we saw this match-up a lot last year, but not only is it announced, but it is the right way to go. This builds to later next year and this time, different circumstances ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 10 Ideas the WWE should Consider

Okay so the other day I read a blog post written by Callum entitled, “WWE: Future Champions” (Link Here). This article highlighted some WWE stars that the author felt should be future WWE champions and he outlines some good reasons as to why he picked the people he chose. In reading this blog, I found myself agreeing with some of his points as to some future WWE talent that should get some shine ...
    Tags: blogs, ideas, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

I don’t know about you guys, but my respect for CM Punk has increased.

It’s not just the fact that he once again communicated with the IWC, or that he made a match with Jerry ‘former King of Memphis, Tennessee’ Lawler look half decent (my favourite match of the night was John Cena vs. The Miz for those interested). It was also that he perked me up after what was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Five Best Suitors to Challenge the Streak

Hey everyone, last wrestlemania the legendary Undertaker became 20-0 and continue his streak. This years wrestlemania has a lot of star power as well as some veterans who would like a chance. Here is my list of the top five who may take on the Undertaker and his streak:

5. Sheamus
    Sheamus has had a huge year all ready and has been on a tear since winning the royal rumble. Sheamus
  6. The Wrestling Backfire: The Major Problems With Summerslam

On March 31st, 1985, the WWF took their biggest gamble ever: Wrestlemania 1. If it failed, chances are the company would have gone out of business. Despite what WWE wants their fans to presume, there was a “Grand Daddy Of Them All” before Wrestlemania called Starrcade. It was a Jim Crockett Promotions’ pay-per-view to blow off the biggest feuds in the company. In contrast to Starrcade,
  7. Triple Threat Top 5 IV: OMG Moments

Hello all Wrestling Fans and welcome to “Triple Threat Top 5 IV: Presented by ewrestlingnews.com”.
    Coming off of a hard fought battle at the “Olympic Triple Threat,” we make our return to the United States to begin another epic battle.
    Folks before we go any further, I would like to say that due to events that transpired backstage after the events of the “Olympic Triple ...
  8. I Don't Believe It: Does Hulkamania need to get Raw?

After a brief break, it's nice to be writing a wrestling blog once again. I've been thinking over the last couple of week's about whether AJ as Raw general manager is a short term option or whether she is in that position for the long haul. In addition, i've also thought that Hulk Hogan has fit the role of Impact wrestling general manager. Fulfilling it a lot better than i first anticipated. So i ...
  9. The Way I See It - Gut Check, TNA Impact, etc.

Hi, guys! I'm back for another edition of The Way I See It. My biggest struggle is deciding exactly what I want to do with this blog series. I don't want to do a review of TNA's programming because we have someone that does it already. So, until I develop a foundation, I'm going to stick with providing my opinions on various things within the TNA wrestling world. I have a couple of things on my mind ...
  10. WWE: Future Champions

WWE: Future Champions

In this blog I’ll be looking at who should be a champion in the future for each belt in order to a) bring prestige back and b) make the belt memorable and entertaining.

Divas Championship
    I know the divas are generally boring but their are a select few who are entertaining and can wrestle. These Divas should be used to rebuild the division ...

Updated 08-27-2012 at 09:20 AM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.