View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Break It Down: Cops, Cards, and Vets

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior and Bearkg88 here to talk about the goings on from this past week in wrestling. We got some really good news topics to cover, so, we're ready. The question is, Are You Ready?

I SAID, ARE YOU READY? BREAK IT DOWN!

Did you watch Saturday Morning Slam? What are your thoughts?

Bearkg88. I did not. I had considered DVRing it, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Brief insight of Wrestling in other cultures

[FONT=Helvetica]Wait. What's this? Lovable boy band enthusiast HolyJose writing a blog?! Well yeah. I've always wanted to write a blog for the forums and well here it goes you can tell me how much it sucks in the comments :D. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica]What I want to discuss is this. Is wrestling dead in the US or is just in a rut? Well let's take a look at ...

Updated 09-06-2012 at 06:08 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WWE Promo's: Ruthless Agression Era Part 1

What makes a good WWE promo video. Simple, 1. Drama by the bucketfull, 2. Music Selection, and 3. creative technique. Add in the secret ingredient, make even the non plussed fan completely excited to see the match.

Hi all,

I've only started blogging here two days ago. Not really proper blogs (they will come later), but just tributes to the excellent production team ...
  4. WWE 13 tidbits: My thoughts

Whelp, it's that time of the year again. With the upcoming WWE 13 being the talk of the town, I thought I talk about the latest news and tidbits of WWE 13. I'm going to give my thoughts on the confirmed roster, DLC, special guest referee being brought back, news about ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 08:22 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A Draft Between Divas and Knockouts

I have come up a nice list of who i believe which diva/knockout's potential would shine the most if they worked for the rival company.

1. Natalya to Impact Wrestling

Natalya-Pictures-73.jpg
    Natalya's moveset is too good for the Divas Division and can be utilized more against the professionals on Impact. Natalya is a dominant woman without a doubt and deserves better competition. ...

Updated 09-05-2012 at 02:05 PM by Mckenzie

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

So i got the chance to watch last nights Raw live, and I wanted to take a moment to write one of my blogs. Now for those who read Break It Down, a blog that myself and DK Wrestling Savior write, where we discuss certain topics that come to mind, you'll know I said that my work was going to prevent me from ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Top Ten Most Unbelievable Match Endings!

Disclaimer: This list is not all-inclusive and does not include matches prior to the 1990s. So if you're a real 'old-head' or a 'PGer' this list may or may not be for you.

10. Bret hart vs. Shawn Michaels (Wrestlemania 10)

After years of the ultimate debate of who was actually better, I still don't think the question was answered even after this match. These two ...
  8. WWE Promo's : Post Attitude Era

What makes a good WWE promo video. Simple, 1. Drama by the bucketfull, 2. Music Selection, and 3. creative technique. Add in the secret ingredient, make even the non plussed fan completely excited to see the match.

Hi everybody, I hope you liked my blog yesterday if you happened to check it out, it is basically the same as this one except I picked my 10 favourite attitude
  9. Silly Brit: Overrated and Overused

Hey guys and gals!

Cast your minds back to a few weeks ago, where I gave my opinion on the 'underated and underused' talents within WWE. I think it's only fair that I do a mirror to it, onlt this time, maybe distorting it slightly. Think of those freaky mirrors that make your head all big and your body the size of Hornswoggle.

From crap finishers to entrances ...
  10. My Pick of WWE Top Ten Finishers

My Pick of WWE Top 5 Finishers

My name is JoeyClay and it's my first time doing a blog, so I hope everyone enjoys it. WWE know how to make global superstars and most Wrestling fan have there typical favorite superstar. One of the reasons to a successful Superstars is having a Finisher.

Let's see my pick of WWE Finishers......

5.Frog splash
    [IMG]https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeSSk0hPV5IwlP_Ia3oQaBhcbrZn8Oi ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 08:16 PM by JoeyClay

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.