View RSS Feed

User News

Post your wrestling news, rumors, photos, and videos. If you are posting rumors, please have some thing to back it up.

1. Booking Challenge: TNA Bound For Glory 2013

The booking challenge is back, the question as always are you up to the challenge? Today, objective is to book the best Bound For Glory 2013 card. The max of matches remains 10. You can use anybody on the current roster of TNA Impact Wrestling. I'd also like to see the X-Division/Knockouts/Tag team/World title all be defended on each BFG card. Other than that do what you want. For those who don't ...

Updated 08-21-2013 at 05:51 PM by TheGreatOne (triple threat no longer a rule)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. WWE Raw 8-19-13 Hits and Misses

Overall Score: 9

Overview:

What a difference a day makes. Last week, everybody, myself included, didn't care for the McMahon Storyline. Well, I do now. I know there's still 8 months to go until Wrestlemania so the story will cool down, but for right now it's in full stride and I love it. With that being said let's jump straight into the hits and misses.
  3. WWE Raw 8/12/13 Hits and Misses

Overall Score: 8

Hits

Randy Orton vs. Damien Sandow: This was a pretty good match. I think Orton can elevate mid-carders to look like main eventers. Sandow looked good tonight and anothe example is when he faced off with Fandango the night after Money in the Bank. The story with Rhodes and Sandow was played out fine but I liked that they established exactly why ...
  4. My view: Stone Cold's Last Round

^What does last round mean? It is a reference from Stone Cold's last match at WM19 wearing "OMR" on his vest that meant 1 more round. Rumor after rumor, year after year, we continue to hear about the possibility that Austin would return to the ring for one final match. Let's be honest here, Austin isn't going to be having his "last round" featured in an undercard fashion at a WM. ...

Updated 08-12-2013 at 10:02 PM by TheGreatOne

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  5. Superstar Ryback: "Pushed too s(m)oon"

We all know what this about? This is about my boy Ryback having a disappointing 2013, ppv losing streak, and being pushed too s(m)oon! I've stated in the past I'm a big fan of Ryback because he brings something different to my tv screen. He isn't like everyone else. He is a monster!! A monster with a ton of potential to be great. Hell, I did a blog in the past "Booking Ryback to the top." ...
  6. Raw 8-5-13 Hits and Misses

*Note: Sorry about there not being a blog last week but since Raw was taped I caved and looked at the spoilers. Therefore, I didn't watch it.

Overall Score: 6

Hits

The Daniel Bryan Makeover: I really liked the mic work that came out of this segment. Bryan made a lot of sense in what he was saying. He was spot on in comparing himself to John ...
  7. WWE Main Event Mafia Vs The Shield & Wyatt Family(Made up Story line)

After seeing Rampage3:16 forum about who would you put in a WWE Main Event Mafia I got inspired to back up my picks with a storyline.

Yes I know this will likely never happen but who cares.

The people I have in the group is Cena, Daniel Bryan,Triple H,Del Rio, Kane, Christian (will have won the tittle before this.)

The raw after Summerslam is where it starts. ...
  8. My Top 5: Greatest WWE Feuds Since 2005 Part 1

Now, I've only been watching the WWE product since the beginning of 2005, hence why the title is 'Greatest WWE Feuds since '05'. With that being said, let's jump in shall we?

#5 - Edge and The Undertaker 2008

Back at No Way Out 2008 The Undertaker won a Number 1 Contendership Elimination Chamber match. Later that night, Edge retained his World Heavyweight Championship ...
  9. My Top 5: Greatest WWE Feuds Since 2005 Part 2

Apparently in Part 1 I ran out of space, which I did know could happen, so I had to split this into 2 parts. Sorry about that. Let's resume.

#2 - John Cena and Edge 2006

I loved this feud. It gave Cena his biggest rival not named CM Punk, and it elevated Edge into a Hall of Famer. Back at WM 21, Edge won the inaugural MitB match whereas Cena won his 1st WWE Title. ...
  10. Top 10 shoulda wins: Summerslam

A new edition of top 10, but it isn't moments or matches? What is shoulda wins? The build towards an event tells you this guy has got to win this match, but it ends up being some stupid DQ, countout, or some stupid finish holding up the big win til the following month. Let us be honest, we have saw those moments a lot at big events. So why don't I do moments or matches? I've done both best and worst ...
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.