View RSS Feed

User News

Post your wrestling news, rumors, photos, and videos. If you are posting rumors, please have some thing to back it up.

1. How to Regain a Loyal Fan - (Pt6) Allow me to tell you who/what I like

Yes! Yes! YES! Finally the ‘E Universe’ has listened to something outside the merchandising department, Social Media scores, and the Nielsen ratings. It wasn’t about what was the hot ticket item on sale, nor was it about a guy who fit the “typical” mold of what a cookie cut, made for TV “wrestler” was supposed to look like. Danielson was destined for greatness before he
  2. How to Regain a Loyal Fan pt. 5 - Don't insult my intelligence as a fan

Do you know why so many fans have remained loyal to Paul Heyman? The man always put us first. Look up his first reaction to Sabu “No Showing” an event. The man always made sure we knew the truth behind the injuries to his performers. The man fought without conviction when he felt as though they weren’t giving US the best wrestling program possible, even when faced with network executives
  3. The Return of Heyman

Hey everyone, I'm a first time blogger so let me know what you think and how I can improve for everyone that's reading.

Paul Heyman is one of the greatest minds that the world of professional wrestling has ever seen. Starting off as a photographer in New York, he worked his way through the ranks of the wrestling world. He was an excellent booker and birthed a sucessful breed of wrestling ...

Updated 05-08-2012 at 11:54 AM by AStarIsBorn

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  4. Why Ryback, Clay and Lord Tensai are boring

I know I may get a lot of hate for this blog, but hear me out. I'm not saying that they suck or saying that I don't like them, I just find them boring. Here are a couple reasons why:

1. Squash matches - I know that Clay's matches are starting to get longer and that now Clay's taking SOME hits, but what about Ryback and Tensai? They're matches are short, and usually feature jobbers. Now ...
  5. How to Regain a Loyal Fan

4) I want to see less “Show” and more “Action Packed Event!”

I asked a question in my last blog. When was the last time you felt that you had just seen wrestling history on a Monday Night RAW? That was a trick question. The prelude to that question clearly states that Raw is disqualified. Raw is not a wrestling program. I will elaborate on this in section 10 but where the ...
  6. The ultimate dude's tribute to awful feuds

Hello everybody, Hi doctor Nick.

We're not quite on those terms yet, and likely never will be, but this is the Ultimate Dude and I'm here to trample you with raging elephants, cause yknow, Ultimate Warrior did it.

Seriously though, if you know me all you know is that I'm super hardcore, anti establishment, I dont play by anybody elses rules, not even my own, and my breed ...

Updated 04-25-2012 at 07:01 PM by The Ultimate Dude

Tags: wrestling, wwe
    Categories
  7. How to Regain a Loyal Fan

3) Give me something worth coming back to see next week

In the late 1990s, I saw a wrestling event that will forever be burned in my brain. On a typical episode of Nitro, the usual bland BS was happening during the overrun. The nWo Army was in the ring, squashing everything (including the company) in their path, when the camera cut quickly. It did not cut to the entrance ramp, ...
  8. Yes! Yes! Yes! Catching up with Old stars

I am sorry for the delay if anyone was looking particularly forward to another of my blogs, the last couple of weeks have been fucking insane and I'm only on the comp for the first time in ages, madness. I got into a strange start here, so I need to cover last weeks' Smackdown, this weeks Smackdown and the Raw from this week, it might be a long one but I want to be dedicated to covering everything ...

Updated 04-22-2012 at 12:51 AM by Frank

Tags: wrestling, wwe
    Categories
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  9. How to Regain a Loyal Fan

2) Bring back HONOR to my championships.

As I sit here and think about how to bring honor to my championships, all I can think of is 18 seconds. The World Heavyweight Championship match at this year’s WrestleMania. This very match was the OPENING match for WM 29. Forget the story lines that the writers were concerned about. Forget creating a sense of automatic investment into the Pay ...
  10. TNA wrestlers that should go to WWE

After watching the last two weeks of impact, I've decided that as long as Hogan/Bishoff are in power that impact will always be the Hulk Hogan show. There's too many damn good wrestlers on that roster that are being wasted and pretty much are misused or barely used at all for a small sum or chump change. By the end of these guy's careers, I'm afraid they'll end up broke or turn into just another dead ...

Updated 04-11-2012 at 09:41 AM by Keith Stone

Categories
Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 30 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.