View RSS Feed

User News

Post your wrestling news, rumors, photos, and videos. If you are posting rumors, please have some thing to back it up.

1. Punk vs. Ryback vs. Cena: Why The Survivor Series Main Event Change Was A Bad Call?

It's good to step outside my "Deluxe Lounge" shoes for a change and blog about current events. I got a lot of things I want to get off my chest, and it all has to do with the abrupt main event change that took place on Monday. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the read.

Now, just in case I wasn't hallucinating last week, am I the only one that watched WWE dedicate an entire three-hour
  2. WWE RAW 10/29 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

I know what you're thinking. How did RAW fair this week in the ratings? Did they continue to decline? They did climb in the ratings this time around? What did I wear for halloween? And how many girls call me on a regular basis?

Well, here are your answers. Better than the previous weeks but not by much. No. Yes. A wolf mask. And, more than you can imagine. Alright, that last one was ...

Updated 11-02-2012 at 10:30 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  3. The Royal Ramble: Top Ten Wrestlers To Never Win The WWE Championship!

FOLLOW ME @The_RoyalRamble on TWITTER! Awesome announcement coming on my next blog!

In the world of the WWE, you can accomplish many things. For some, getting a spot on the show is an accomplishment. But, you're main accomplishment in the WWE should be winning the big one and that's the WWE or World Heavyweight Championship. In this day and age in the WWE, the people that deserve ...
  4. WWE RAW 10/22 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Guess whose back? Back again. The lounge is back. Tell a friend.

Boy, do I have some interesting numbers for you this week. I'm sure most of you have already heard about the overall rating this time around. Yes, the horrid 2.5 has been outdone and you'll be shocked to read what caused the all-time yearly low rating -- or maybe you won't. Without further ado (or is it adieu, I never figured

Updated 10-27-2012 at 10:28 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  5. The Royal Ramble: Top Ten Hell in a Cell Matches!

As always before you start reading, please respect one another in the comments section and these are my opinions if you don't like it then tough sh*t, go complain in the comment box. Follow me on Twitter! @The_RoyalRamble

The Royal Ramble has returned as promised! It's been a nice two weeks since the last blog I did and I have some big news coming soon in the next few weeks involving ...

Updated 10-23-2012 at 05:57 PM by The Royal Ramble

Categories
  6. The Angry Wrestling Fan V.1: The Dead Man Stands Alone

I'm Mad and I'ma Blog About It.

What?

Let's Skip The Pleasantries... I'm Megz (follow me on twitter: @KyngMegz). This Is My First Wrestling Blog But Not My First Blog In General. Get Used To Me. Obviously I'm a Wrestling Fan... But What You Might Not Know Is I'm Angry. I've Been Watching Wrestling Since The Tender Age Of Four Until Now As I Sit Here In My Late Twenties ...

Updated 10-22-2012 at 03:01 PM by Megz

Categories
  7. WWE RAW 10/15 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Welcome to another addition of the Deluxe Lounge. Welp! Let's not waste anymore time. Let's -- FEED! YOU! MORE! -- numbers.

The October 15th WWE RAW scored a 2.81 cable rating with 3.98 million viewers. This is pretty much the same rating we got last week. There doesn't seem to be any improvement in viewership what so ever. Let's take a look at what hindered the show this week.

Updated 10-20-2012 at 01:40 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  8. WWE RAW 10/8 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

So following the horrendous 2.5 rating WWE received last week, what measures does the company take to improve our overall enjoyment of the show this week? Well, you'll be happy to know, this show opened a lot of eyes and WWE management decided to make things edgy again. The WWE is now TV-14 again, the divas are back to having bikini contest, we have blood and steel chair shots, storylines are blooming, ...
  9. Kayfabe Q&A: BLK Jeez

Height 5'7"
    Weight 170 lbs.
    Hometown: West Philly

Did you watch wrestling as a kid? And if so, who were your favorites?

Yes, I watched it ever since I was a kid. My all time favorite is Eddie ...

Updated 10-08-2012 at 11:55 AM by deadgods

Categories
  10. RAW 10/1 Ratings Breakdown - The Horrid 2.5 edition of The Deluxe Lounge

Alright, I'm sure the cat was out of the bag WAY before I wrote this blog. Yes. This past RAW had the lowest rating SINCE 1997 and no, cause I know many people are going to make excuses, it was not because John Cena was gone. No, it was not because of football. If you want my full opinions on what I believe made the shows decrease in ratings this week, watch the video of the week.

With ...

Updated 10-04-2012 at 04:44 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.