View RSS Feed

User News

Post your wrestling news, rumors, photos, and videos. If you are posting rumors, please have some thing to back it up.

1. The Royal Ramble: Top Ten WWE Matches of 2012!

THE ROYAL RAMBLE HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!! It's been a few months since my last blog came out to over whelming reviews and was actually retweeted by Goldust and the legendary "Hot Rod" Rowdy Roddy Piper! As I was getting ready to write my next blog my computer completely crashed! Now on Christmas Day, I got a new lap top. I'm not wasting anytime, so let's get the Ramble going! (Follow me on twitter ...
  2. WWE RAW 12/10 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Welcome back, bloggers. You know how we do things here. Insert witty intro with a witty comment that tickles my ego cause I think I'm a lot more funny than people actually think I am. Insert over-dramatic sentence to lighten the mood and let you know we're here to have fun.

Alright. TIME TO FEED YOU SOME NUMBERS!

The December 10th WWE RAW did a 2.67 rating with 3.76 million ...
  3. Stop Giving Us The Same Matches Over and Over, WWE!

Hey bloggers,

I got a bone to pick with WWE. I'm usually not one to lose my cool on things related to TV entertainment and I usually tolerate a lot of the crap most fans hate. However, one thing that's been frustrating me is what seems to be WWE's obssession of giving us the same damn matches over and over again. And not just the same matches; its the same match, with the same outcome,

Updated 12-12-2012 at 12:51 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  4. First Edition of KimoTherapy: Dean Ambrose and The Shield

Hello and thank you for reading my 1st edition of KimoTherapy. I want to use this and future entries to voice my opinion on specific wrestlers and storylines going on in the E.

I'd like to use this first edition of KimoTherapy to discuss Dean Ambroses' character as well as The Shield and their booking.

First Dean Ambrose, I know i'm not the only one who watches his character ...

Updated 12-12-2012 at 10:16 AM by Frank

Categories
  5. WWE RAW 12/3 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Horrid 2.5 Returns!

Hey readers. Missed me? Of course you did. Apologies for the lack of breakdown blogs. I've been swamped with end-of-the-year exams and papers. But now that's taken care of -- time to make up for my absence and FEED YOU SOME NUMBERS!

But before we get to that. Got a favor to ask. I'm doing a CM Punk Montage video on youtube and I'd like get as many people involved in it as possible. Those

Updated 12-10-2012 at 10:35 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  6. "Realistic" Mania 29 Prediction Card Proper

Pre-show Battle Royale

Tensai, Zach Ryder, Tyson Kidd, The Great Khali, Alex Riley, JTG, Hunico, Curt Hawkins, Ezekiel Jackson, Trent Barreta, Yoshi Tatsu, Michael McGillicutty, Justin Gabriel, Ted DiBiase, Hornswoggle, Brodus Clay, Mason Ryan, Evan Bourne, R-Truth, Fandango

Winner: Fandango

The perennial "let's get everyone on the roster in a Mania match" ...
  7. WWE RAW 11/19 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Attachment 3551

Yet another bad week in ratings for WWE. The company seems to be stuck in this revolving circle of below average ratings this time a year. This isn't a good sign at all. Until something is done to make the product interesting again, the numbers will continue to drop below average. Let's be honest. Was this RAW a bad show? Not necessarily, but it wasn't eventful ...
  8. Wrestlemania 29: The Main Events

The three main events of Wrestlemania 28 were marvelous, with the highlight being Triple H vs The Undertaker inside Hell in a Cell, with Shawn Michaels as the Special Referee. It'll be hard to top that, obviously, but here we go:

Let's start with the first of the three main events, which still would have massive drawing power, but not as much as the next few. CM Punk loses his ...

Updated 11-21-2012 at 12:46 PM by RagefulRhino

Categories
  9. WWE RAW 11/12 Ratings Breakdown ~ Jerry Lawler's Return!

Wrestling fans and wrestling critics alike. It is time for your weekly dose of the Deluxe Lounge. Let's see how WWE faired on the go-home show to Survivor Series 2012. By the way, I'm keeping the intro short for a reason. You'll find out why as you continue reading. Let's get to it.

The November 12th WWE RAW did a 2.86 cable rating with 4.19 million viewers. Well, it doesn't look like
  10. How to fix Monday Night Bore?

The Monday Night Bore

This is my first blog ladies and gentleman so bare with me on this one!

If there is one thing we all have in common its our frustrations with the current state of the WWE and its abysmal 'product'. As i sit here watching Raw i seem unable to enjoy it because even the smallest details frustrate and annoy me. I just want to walk backstage and tell Vince
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.