View RSS Feed

User News

Post your wrestling news, rumors, photos, and videos. If you are posting rumors, please have some thing to back it up.

1. Smark Calaway's Shoot o' Three #1 - A look at the matches for Mania

Good morning/afternoon/night. Here is Smark Calaway II with the first of what ought to be many Shoot o’ threes. In this series of scribbings and brain drains I shall be looking at all different aspects of what we have come to know and love as professional wrestling and taking a sidewards and hopefully enjoyable look at just the what fuck is going on. Each sermon, or blog post or whatever will features ...
  2. Do You Really Want To See The Rock vs. John Cena II at WM 29?

That's not just a title, blog readers. That's a legitimate question. Oh, and please don't give me that old and tired act of, "it's good for business and it will make money" cause that's something I would expect a WWE employee to say. If I was getting paid by WWE, I wouldn't give a rats ass if it was hornswoggle vs. the Great Khali in the main event of Wrestlemania. But guess what? I'm not ...

Updated 01-29-2013 at 04:40 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  3. WWE Impact Superstars of the year: 1996

Hello fellow internet dwellers, my name is Earthquake (or David lol) and I am going to (try) get a little blog published on Breakthrough Superstars of the year from 1990 until present day. So that is 23 years of personal opinion that I don't think most people will be able to argue with but of course if you read this put forward your opinions cause this is a blog and it really ...
  4. WWE Impact of the year: 1991

*HELLO LADIES AND GENTS, FOR SOME REASON 1991 DID NOT PUBLISH SO WE SKIPPED AHEAD. WELL LO AND BEHOLD, HERE WE GO

Hello fellow internet dwellers, my name is Earthquake (or David lol) and I am going to (try) get a little blog published on the most impactful Superstars of the year from 1990 until present day. So that is 23 years of personal opinion that I don't think most people ...

Updated 01-16-2013 at 12:17 AM by Earthquake

Categories
  5. WWE Impact Superstars of the year: 1995

* Hey everyone, appreciate the comments. Just want to say my picks are relating to overall success by superatars. For example, in my 1990 blog, I picked Warrior as breakthrough superstar. He did already break through prior to that time, but he really broke the glass ceiling in 1990. Earthquake arguable had the greatest breakthrough, and I have him down as a notable, but compared to Warrior, ...

Updated 01-16-2013 at 12:19 AM by Earthquake

Categories
  6. WWE Impact Superstars of the year: 1994

* Hey everyone, appreciate the comments. Just want to say my picks are relating to overall success by superatars. For example, in my 1990 blog, I picked Warrior as breakthrough superstar. He did already break through prior to that time, but he really broke the glass ceiling in 1990. Earthquake arguable had the greatest breakthrough, and I have him down as a notable, but compared to Warrior, he ...

Updated 01-16-2013 at 12:20 AM by Earthquake

Categories
  7. The Royal Ramble: WWE Fails With SmackDown & Top Ten 30-Man Rumble Matches.

Welcome back to The Royal Ramble! (on Twitter @The_RoyalRamble)

I'm going to start off this blog a little differently than my past ones. This weeks episode of Friday Night SmackDown really pissed me off for two huge reasons. The first is that you have a very good show that the WWE put on and not to mention the title change, Punk ripping on Rock, being live in Miami and The Rock actually ...
  8. WWE Impact Superstars of the year: 1990

Hello fellow internet dwellers, my name is Earthquake (or David lol) and I am going to (try) get a little blof published on Breakthrough Superstars of the year from 1990 until present day. So that is 23 years of personal opinion that I don't think most people will be able to argue with but of course if you read this put forward your opinions cause this is a blog and it really feeds on your opinions, ...

Updated 01-16-2013 at 12:22 AM by Earthquake

Categories
  9. Growing Up Attitude

Before I get into current WWE Topics, I thought I would go back in time...

It was 1997. Clinton was president, the Red Sox still hadn’t won a World Series and E.R. was the number one show on television. I was at the prime age of six years old and had somehow come across the USA Network while sitting up watching television with my father. Now it was way past my bedtime but I had a fever, ...

Updated 01-07-2013 at 06:20 PM by thezachstevens

Categories
  10. The Punk: UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II Review

Hi all, Punk back with my second blog! Now I know that UFC and MMA in general is completely separate to Pro Wrestling and some might bemoan the inclusion of this article on a wrestling site but if EWN.com can cover the event then surely I can post on it! Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think in the comments section.

Thirteen months ago Cain Velasquez was the seemingly unstoppable ...

Updated 12-30-2012 at 04:10 PM by The Punk

Tags: mma, reviews, ufc
    Categories
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.