View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Silly Brit: WWE 50 Greatest Finishers DVD Review

Hey there!

Apologies for the lack of blog or general activity, I was making my way back from Tulsa, Oklahoma on a long holiday back to sunny old England and then back off to Devon! Been busy but I'm here. And rather angry it might be said.

WWE released the kinda-anticipated 'WWE 50 Greatest Finishing Moves' DVD: a collection of the best finishers, as voted for ...
  2. How to Regain a Loyal Fan - Pt X

Raw is now 3 hours each week. Unfortunately it has more time spent in commercial break than it does on action in the ring. The thing that gets me is that I don’t understand how people can still call WWE a “wrestling program”. To me, WWE (minus NXT and FCW) is what I have been trying to distance myself from for the majority of my wrestling fandom; A Male Soap Opera. I love the, to quote Shane Douglas, ...
  3. WWE RAW 8/27 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Attachment 2996

Apologies for missing the previous ratings breakdown but I promise I will try to get these out to you more. But enough of that, you want NUMBERS and OPINIONS. So here it is. Enjoy.

The August 27th WWE RAW did a 3.1 rating with 4.48 million viewers.

No ratings for the opening segment involving CM Punk and Jerry The King Lawler. Personally, ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.