View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. In Defense Of: Sid

I wrote my in Defense of Blog a few days ago about The Ultimate Warrior and surprisingly I found out that a lot of people feel the same way about the Warrior as I do. The Warrior is no ones favorite wrestler but certainly doesn't deserve the criticism he gets for his 1 WWF Run... Today I'am gonna blog about another controversial figure in wrestling and that is Sid/ Sid Vicious/ Psycho Sid/ Sid Justice ...

Updated 08-25-2013 at 07:49 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Ringside Ramblings: The Return of Anyone?!

Hello and welcome to my second ever blog, and the second installment of 'Ringside Ramblings'. I'd like to start this week by apologizing to the EWN community as i made some stupid and inconsiderate comments in the forums regarding SummerSlam spoilers and was subsequently banned. I'm not sure what i was thinking but i was being incredibly selfish and i vow to make sure it won't happen again.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dolphins1925 and the Great (Non) Controversy

“Do what’s right for business. Please stop the leaks. #RAW”
    -Dolphins1925

Spoilers aren’t new to the wrestling industry. As long as there’s been someone who’s wanted an inside scoop, there’s been someone there to provide it. Back in the early days of the Monday Night Wars, WCW provided their entire audience with RAW spoilers in order ...

Updated 08-26-2013 at 12:28 AM by ejorbit

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.