View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Loose Cannon: Night of Bloggers Challenge

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another edition of Loose Cannon. In the last edition of the show, I gave my opinion on the Night of Champions card in which will be hopefully published when this blog is formulated. The EWN Championship saw four of the best competitors on the site battle it out to win the EWN Championship in which TheGreatOne claimed the price. In the following months since the event, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Booking WM and After

So with Summerslam just one week away, it is only six months away from WrestleMania. You may think that's a little while to look ahead, but the effects of Summerslam should culminate in events that lead to a special WrestleMania. While most reports have, HHH vs Stone Cold as the main event. If they were to plan a WM that not only historic, but memorable.e Here is how I would book it.

Updated 08-11-2013 at 09:19 PM by pauldwku

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Top 5 fav in TNA, Top 5 fav in WWE and 5 people I want back in TNA

Welcome to Wrestling is Bischoff!!! My Favorites in TNA and WWE have changed alot this year and I want to see everybody's favorites. So in this blog I will discuss this and hope you will comment your favorites.

Top 5 in WWE:

5:Rob Van Dam
    RVD has been undefeated in singles competition since bursting back into WWE. I liked him really well in TNA, a little better there ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Color Me Blood Red: The Black and White Era

Note: Thanks to everyone for the wonderful responses to my last entry. I'll write a part 2 in the near future but for now....

"He is wearing the proverbial crimson mask!"

Modern WWE programming isn’t made with me in mind. It took me awhile to realize, but once I did, I was able to better appreciate the product. I am no longer the target demographic. It was ...

Updated 08-11-2013 at 01:15 AM by ejorbit

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.