View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Break It Down: Hardcore Summer

What is up everybody? Time for another edition of Break It Down, where DK Wrestling Savior and myself tackle a few topics from the week. Last week someone brought up the point of readers throwing us questions, and I think that is a great idea. So when you comment, if you'd like to leave a question for us to tackle on the following blog, feel free to do so and we might just pick you! Let's get right ...
  2. TNA and WWE: Things Ain't Like The Other

Well hello again everyone who happens to read my blogs, I haven' wrote one for quite some time it seems but thats due in party to various reasons that I won't list on here.

Anyway I feel like doing a kind of WWE vs TNA comparison blog because since my last effort I feel a few things have changed in both companies, for both good and bad. I will try to be as objective and non-biased ...

Updated 08-19-2012 at 10:01 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. The Way I See It - Aces and Eights, Claire Lynch, etc.

Hi, guys! First of all, I'd like to thank all of you for your support on my last blog. I enjoy your comments and I appreciate the fact that you guys took the time to read it. For that, I thank you.

Moving on, after watching Hardcore Justice, I immediately had an idea for my next blog. However, after watching Impact this week, TNA effectively threw a curveball and I had to take a step ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.