View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Sudden Impact: BFG Series Starting to Wind Down

Hey wrestling fans, DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, the real wrestling show.

The first thing I'd like to address is my failure to mention the return of Hollywood Hogan last week. It was a pretty big deal. I think I found it a bit forgettable because of the way it was presented. I would much rather have had him return as Hollywood, with ...

Updated 08-31-2012 at 09:36 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Night of Champions 2012 Predictions

Hey everyone. I am back with another prediction for you all. This time, it is the upcoming WWE PPV, Night of Champions. I hope you all enjoy.[B]

PRE-SHOW Match[/B]
    [B]Sin Cara vs. Cody Rhodes [/B]
    Rhodes tries to take off the mask of Sin Cara but Cara counters it into a Pele Kick. He goes for the Hurricanrana Facebuster but Rhodes hangs him up on the rope. He goes for the ...
  3. Speculation on The Beautiful People (Continued)

I'm back.

And I know. I didn't want to make a second post about them, but there seemed to be so much that went on in such a short amount of time. I feel that I could jinx it all and a big swerve could happen as soon as I send this, but this all seems pretty unusual. Lauren, Jamie, if some fan happens to lead you here, please disregard and do not respond in any way if you want your motives ...

Updated 09-02-2012 at 07:02 PM by Glue

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Top 10 countdown to the biggest moments in Night of Champions history

I'm not going to include Vengeance in this. Just Night of Champions which started in 2007 and it is the next ppv we will be looking forward to featuring the main event of Cena vs Punk for the WWE title in Boston. To help hype up the ppv as always, give some love to the ppvs history like I always do for TNA and WWE ppvs. Here ya go 10 biggest moments in the history of WWE's Night of Champions:

Updated 09-02-2012 at 05:20 PM by TheGreatOne

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. WWE's Most Underused & Underutilized Talents...

Hello all, Rob here once again, and in this blog, I am going to be listing some of the MANY talents that the WWE missuses (when they're even used at all).

Jack Swagger
    Now, I'm going to start off my list with The All American American. It's hard to believe that this guy had a World Championship run. But, once the WHC was dropped from Swagger, his carrer in the E went sraight down
  6. Rob's Top 4 Moments in SummerSlam History

Hello all, this is Rob here working on my very first blog, so bear with me here. Now that the most (arguably) lackluster SummerSlam has come and gone, I think that I will talk about my top four moments in the history of the illustrious event.

SummerSlam 2002: Brock Brings the Pain!!!
    Brock Lesnar AKA "The Next Big Thing" was well on his way to fulfilling that nickname ...

Updated 08-29-2012 at 05:22 PM by Rob Stull

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Night of Champions Dream Card

So, I am back if you at all remember me. I am here to share with you the card that I want. Some of it is already announced and some are different. So here we go.

WWE Championship: CM Punk vs John Cena
    It is true that we saw this match-up a lot last year, but not only is it announced, but it is the right way to go. This builds to later next year and this time, different circumstances ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. 10 Ideas the WWE should Consider

Okay so the other day I read a blog post written by Callum entitled, “WWE: Future Champions” (Link Here). This article highlighted some WWE stars that the author felt should be future WWE champions and he outlines some good reasons as to why he picked the people he chose. In reading this blog, I found myself agreeing with some of his points as to some future WWE talent that should get some shine as ...
    Tags: blogs, ideas, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

I don’t know about you guys, but my respect for CM Punk has increased.

It’s not just the fact that he once again communicated with the IWC, or that he made a match with Jerry ‘former King of Memphis, Tennessee’ Lawler look half decent (my favourite match of the night was John Cena vs. The Miz for those interested). It was also that he perked me up after what was an hour of boredom, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The Five Best Suitors to Challenge the Streak

Hey everyone, last wrestlemania the legendary Undertaker became 20-0 and continue his streak. This years wrestlemania has a lot of star power as well as some veterans who would like a chance. Here is my list of the top five who may take on the Undertaker and his streak:

5. Sheamus
    Sheamus has had a huge year all ready and has been on a tear since winning the royal rumble. Sheamus
Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.