View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Money in the Bank 2013 Predictions

Hey everyone. Welcome to Double O! I am Ozfan and I am back with another opinion of mine. I hope you all enjoyed my post on what I would like to see in WWE 2K14 or perhaps the next WWE game after that. This time, I would like to share with you my predictions on what will happen at Money in the Bank in a week. These will include predicted winners and an outcome of the ending of the matches. I hope ...
  2. EWN Championship Tournament: Part Two

EWN Championship Tournament: Day Two

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the EWN Championship Tournament Part Two. What an amazing atmosphere we had in our last tournament round as we saw an amazing blog war between Cabers and Jelle1809. The crowd was split between the two and it was truly amazing to see some of the best perform at the event. The results of the tournament will be posted
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Money in the Bank Predictions

With it only being just over a week away and all the important matches are set for the money in the bank ppv and its lined up to be an interesting event, but i will be focusing on the 4 main matches

WWE Championship - RAW Money In The Bank Ladder Match:
    CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus vs. Christian vs. Randy Orton vs.Kane vs. Rob Van Dam

All star wwe championship

Updated 07-07-2013 at 10:13 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.