View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Monday Night Blog Brawl#1

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the most exciting show that has debuted on EWN since the EWN Championship. Welcome to Monday Night Blog Brawl. Ever since my latest blog being the EWN Championship where we saw TGO pull it out against some stiff competition, I have been thinking a lot about another creation. Well without further anticipation, welcome to the inaugural Monday Night Blog Brawl.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Yes, Your Time Is Now: Cena v Bryan

Entry 7.

Five weeks. Five weeks can pass in the blink of an eye. When compared to a year, or a decade, or a century, five weeks is nothing. Five weeks is a drop in the bucket. But what if it's not? What if five weeks is really an eternity? What if no matter how many times you slept and how many times you awoke, it felt like your desired date would never truly be within reach? For fans, ...

Updated 07-21-2013 at 11:02 AM by ejorbit

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Thom Hodkinson's Pay-Per-Review: Mo Money (In The Bank)

Allow me to apologise in advance. I know this is a week late, but it has been one messed up week, so this literally is the first chance I've had to watch Money in the Bank, but I hope you'll appreciate my review none-the-less.

Damien Sandow wins Money in the Bank
    These Money in the Bank matches are so chock-full of awesome moments, I'm going to bullet point them both
    ยท ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.