View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Finishing moves that would actually hurt!!

I believe a poster on here made a blog with finishing moves. What made me more critical of it he wasn't choosing moves that actually would hurt. Which is why I created this blog post for all of you. I'm sure I may have missed a few, but I believe this is solid list everyone could agree on. Here is a list of 10 finishing moves that would actually hurt!!!:

1.Tombstone-So basically Taker ...
  2. Abdominal Stretch Special: Where It All Stands Now

Hey Wrestling Fans from Everywhere and Wherever. The Saviour here with a very, very special edition of The Abdominal Stretch. Why is this edition so special? Because I retired the Abdominal Stretch over a month ago, and am bringing it back for ONE…MORE…POST.

That’s right. This will be my last blog post in regards to WWE. Unfortunately, I’ve come to a realization that I’ve ...
    Tags: raw 1000, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Tyson Kidd and Michael McGillicutty: PLEASE STAND UP!

In today’s WWE, under-utilized talent is a hot topic.
    There is always that rumour, now and again, through the grape vine (ala wrestling websites) that someone is in order for a push, but then just end up fading into obscurity…or unemployment (or knock on TNA’s door). Just look at what happened to Chris Masters in late 2010/ealy ’11 – we all read about his push that was set to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.