View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. The Shield

hey everyone, it's me Lord Cookie and this Blog is basically about The shields next opponent(s). I know many of you moan that my Blogs are crap. And you know what? They probably are. If you don't like my Blogs, don't read them. And once again, i'm sorry if my grammar is wrong. I'm trying too improve my english since i'm German.

New Age Outlaws & Triple H
    I would love this. Just
  2. Be the Booker: Money in the Bank 2013

Welcome to my PPV prediction blog. I did one of these for Extreme Rules but I totally forgot about doing it for Payback. Now that the blog is back...and with a new name...let's get down to business.

Pre-Show

Curtis Axel vs. The Miz for the Intercontinental Championship: Now they obviously have to have a pre-show match, but it's sad to see Axel being apart of it since it seemed ...

Updated 06-30-2013 at 01:48 AM by Anthony_Eckman

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  3. Coffee Talk: The Impact of Wyatt Family's Debut

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. I've been away a few weeks. There hasn't been much to talk about. I don't think a whole lot of the, what many people call the double-turn with ADR and Ziggy. The Shield now loses back to back 3 on 3 matches. Them being a dominant force is slowly dwindling. Daniel Bryan is still regarded by many as being the most over ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.