View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Macho Madness #1: The Rise And Fall Of A Wwe Superstar!

Before I start let me introduce myself. Hello my peeps, my name is Machomadness97. My reason for writing blogs, is to see how others react about the Wwe. Am I a big TNA fan? I do not find interest, so I am not going to be writing any blogs on that particular company. The 'E amuses me and I find reaction more in this branch than TNA. Yes, I am a major fan of Randy Savage but I do not reminisce about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Who Was Better: Bret Hart or Kurt Angle?

It’s been over two months since the last edition of ‘Who was better?’ so a couple of quick points. Firstly, I’d like to thank everyone for the fact that the last edition had over 10,000 views and almost 60 comments. I made this blog series with the intention of creating debate, so the more people leaving comments, the better.

Secondly I should announce the winner of the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  3. I Don't Believe It: MITB, Barrett, Kane, an Extreme calling

Firstly I’d like to kick-off my blog by saying it’s nice to be back blogging. My last one was about 1 year ago, only because I forgot me details buy nonetheless it is great to be back.

Usually I like to cover a bit of a spectrum of topics in my blogs either about issues that have happened in the week or anything wrestling that’s wither on my mind or bothering me. ...

Updated 06-30-2012 at 01:36 PM by WilloTron

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Was That A Poot 8; Method To The Madness

Hey guys the breezey butting, Ric Flair strutting (receding hair line included), child scaring, mullet wearing Poot-Hair here with another sphincter tightening adventure on your computer. Yesss that's right my blogs are more entertaining than watching a Big Show vs. Khali Ultimate X match with a twinkie hanging in the middle.

Now that the grand introductions are out of the way, let's ...
  5. The BEST Storyline in my opinion

Back in 1998 there was a fantastic storyline that kept me on the edge of my seat and glued, to my TV every week. That storyline began at (WWF) Breakdown. When Stone Cold lost the Championship belt.

Withing the coming months from October of 1998 (Judgement Day) up to March 1999 (Wrestlemania XV). Austin was on a quest trying to get back his championship belt that he lost.

Updated 06-30-2012 at 04:57 PM by ThePunkasaurus

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Royal Rumble vs Bound For Glory Series

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well with you folks. Lately I've been checking out TNA more and more and regardless of the ratings, I've found myself enjoying Impact Wrestling alot more and at the moment, I prefer it over Raw & Smackdown.

I wanted to talk about the revamped Bound For Glory Series and how it comes to the Royal Rumble. So far the most obvious comparison is the ...

Updated 06-30-2012 at 09:34 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Watching TNA: A Guide (Zone of Impact)

Over the last three years, many more times than not, it was a chore to sit down for a full episode of Impact. With this being said, it is very understandable that many people are still discouraged from watching and are still turned off from the product as a whole. However, since going live, TNA has really stepped their game up. There is no better time to at least casually follow the product. Since ...

Updated 06-29-2012 at 03:17 PM by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. MITB Doesn't Earn Interest

What's up everybody, Renevious here again. I hope all of you are doing well and thanks in advance for reading. This is probably going to be one of my shorter blogs, but I can't promise anything. We'll just have to see where the muses take me. Anyway, I'm here to talk about why I feel that Money in the Bank needs to go away.

If you go back and look at my old blogs, I'm sure you'll find ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. TNA Global expansion???

Hey grapple fans it’s the Great Blueski again... this blog is about the thoughts I had for the evolution of TNA. Now bear with me because I started this blog a few weeks if not a month and a half ago and abandoned it cos I had some boxing ish to talk about elsewhere on the web (it's been a funny few months in the boxing world wrestling fans... Pac Man was screwed worse than the Rock at Wrestlemania ...
  10. Sudden Impact: If There's Any Justice...

He TNA'ers from all around. The Saviour here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all Impact Wrestling, and none of the Evil Empire from up north. Yes, I did retire the Abdominal Stretch on Monday but Sudden Impact has been equally as successful, and I'm going to take this one and run with it.

What's interesting is, I titled this week's edition...If There's Any Justice. That ...

Updated 06-28-2012 at 11:07 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.