View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 5 Wrestlers Who Should Be WWE/World Champion Soon

Usually I only do PPV prediction blogs and Raw review blogs but I feel like I have to get this off my chest. These are 5 guys who the WWE isn't doing anything important with that should be a major champion this year.

5. Cody Rhodes

I love Cody Rhodes. He works well on the mic and in the ring. When he first came in he looked promising. Winning tag team gold and joining the ...
  2. My Summerslam Card

Hey all, this is my first blog so lets see how this pans out.
    Here is what my ideal Summerslam card would be like. Please share your thoughts. Any feedback is much appreciated.

WWE Championship
    John Cena Vs Ryback (c)
    I don't really want to see these two go at it for the next few months and this feud may probably be over by the time we reach Summerslam but I don't see ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blade's Experience: WM 30: A Spectacle You'll Never Forget!

Welcome to another blogside of Blade's Experience. This blog will be my opinion of how to book the Wrestlemania card. Please leave feedback below and Grammar Nazi are always allowed.

Wrestlemania 30
    Mercies-Benz Superdome
    86,734 in Attendance
    "You will never forget this night!"

Pre-Show: 15 Man Battle Royal: The superstar that can survive this ...

Updated 05-26-2013 at 12:57 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Know Your Role!!! WWE REAL Payback Quiz

As I am sure you know this quiz is NOT about the PPV Payback but the real juicy payback of WWE.

1.After attacking his wife on Raw, what did Triple H do to get Payback on Randy Orton?

A. Attack him backstage
    B. Stage a DX impersination of him
    C. Break up his title match
    D. Break into his home

2.What kind of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Punk: UFC 160: Velasquez vs. Bigfoot II Review

Tonight could see a massive reshuffle in the Heavyweight division. Cain Velasquez defends his title for the first time in his second reign against the monstrous Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva in a rematch from UFC 146. Velasquez got the upper hand then, using his superior wrestling and ground and pound to quickly stop his opponent. Many believe tonight will be no different but Silva is coming off ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.