View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Why John Cena WON'T lose the Title at WWE Payback

Hey everyone. I am back with another opinion of mine. This time, I would like to share with you reasons why John Cena will NOT lose the WWE Championship to Ryback at WWE Payback.

[B]1. He does not win as many titles as he used to[/B]
    John Cena has passed the ten year mark in his WWE career and he is up to his 13th World Title reign. I cannot see Cena winning many more. Probably ...

Updated 06-01-2013 at 04:58 AM by ozfan

Tags: john cena
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Booking the perfect Money in the Bank card

MITB2013poster.jpg

In the last PPV before the "Biggest Party of the Summer," Summerslam on Sunday, August 18th in Los Angeles, the WWE invades Wells Fargo Center on Sunday, July 14th (my birthday, BTW) for the fourth annual Money in the Bank PPV.

And so, here's my projected card:

PRE-SHOW MATCH
    THE GREAT KHALI & HORNSWOGGLE VS.
  3. Superstar: John Cena "I believe Cena gets far more hate than he really deserves"

The superstar series was created simply to give my opinion on superstar X. Today, the superstar has been the top guy in the WWE for a decade. No question, the biggest draw and superstar WWE has. People who don't watch wrestling knows who the man I'll be talking about is. John Cena is that superstar who I'll be discussing. The top good guy in the company gets a mixed reaction every time he walks down ...

Updated 06-03-2013 at 12:59 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Sudden Impact: Coming Home to Slammiversary

Hey wrestling fans. It's been a long time but DK Savior is back with another edition of Sudden Impact. This week was the coming home show to Slammiversary. And this show had everything that most coming home shows should have. Mixed tag matches involving participants from two of the matches, a 4 on 4 tag match with all teams involved in the elimination tag title match, a tag team match with two sets ...
  5. Unofficial summerslam 2013 card

THE UNOFFICIAL SUMMERSLAM CARD!

Every now and again I try my hand at this. I've been doing it since I was a kid and I think I've gotten pretty good at it. This could work. Hopefully creative is reading and offer me a job, lol. (I tried to make this as realistic as possible based on the current state of WWE.)

Intercontinental Championship
    Big E. Langston vs. ...
  6. Wyatt Family Tradition

On Monday's RAW a promo aired announcing the impending debut of the Wyatt Family. Anyone who's seen the trio's work in NXT will know that this is a good thing.

The leader of the pack (the term patriarch could, rarely for wrestling, be applied here) is Bray Wyatt. He made his WWE debut in 2010 on the ill-fated second series of NXT. This was back when NXT's format was radically different,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Top 10 WWE Wrestlers To Watch This Summer 2013

This list is not organized in order from "most must watch" to "least must watch" but instead just a list of ten talents, tag teams, and stables I feel fans should watch out for. The video above goes more into depth with this topic and I encourage all of you to watch it after you read this quick blog.

Ryback ...

Updated 05-30-2013 at 02:07 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Tags: wwe, wwe top 10
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  8. No sex appeal anymore with the divas

It has almost become popular in the IWC to criticize the divas division at every waking moment. Many of us claim that whenever the divas are having a match, they do not watch and use this as an opportunity to take a piss. Others remain upset that WWE did not utilize actual wrestlers like Beth Phoenix, Karma, or Gail Kim correctly. Some are still stuck in the past and remain disappointed that the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Flyin Bryan: The Next Ricky Steamboat

Last night's Raw went fairly well but the one thing that stuck out to me was Daniel Bryan. Bryan seemed to stand out in his Tag Team title match.

Similarities:

Ricky was given his first big match at Wrestlemania where his competitor could not keep up.

Daniel was given his first big match at Summerslam where his opponent was eliminated in a flash.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. WWE: DreamMania

Hey peeps. Thanks for reading this, it is my first time here so be gentle
    I have been recently watching WWE, TNA and some smaller promotions and i gotta say that there are some guys either dead or just not in WWE that need to be. The potential for DreamMania (Dream matches for y'all who don't get it). The matches below, feature wrestlers when they were at the very top of their game, their ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.