View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. The DREW Review: Drew Mcintyre

I don't know about anyone else, but what they're doing do Drew Mcintyre is horrible, at one point he's "the chosen one" then he gets beat up by his wife in a hotel room and hes jobbing to the jobbers. Isnt getting beat up by your wife and having the world hear about it punishment enough? Anyway this is the next year in the life of Drew Mcintyre to get him back to the glory he should of ...

Updated 04-21-2013 at 10:06 PM by DREW1986

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. first time blog plz enjoy...suggest blog names

ok...so over the last 3 years or so ive religiously checked this site...and blogs...it has come to the time to put my own blog up...because some people are missing the important shit and its starting to piss me off...

1. have you ever noticed in TNA---and fuck all u tna haters...but all the aces and eights members...are all either from WWE or have a generation family member from WWE? ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Shield Does NOT need a new member

Why does everybody that post on this site think that The Shield need a new member, they are one of the most dominant factions in wwe history, so why would anybody want to add a fourth member, if wwe were to add another member to The Shield, they could only add a recent wwe superstar which would take the focus away from the group and put it on the new member being the leader of the group, were as the ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.