View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. The problems facing WWE today

For many years, the WWE has been the de facto wrestling promotion with its many adoring fans, high octane action, and larger-than-life Superstars. However, the WWE has been criticized by the IWC as I try to decipher in my latest blog:

Too many jobber entrances. Unless your name is either John Cena or CM Punk, the number of jobber entrances (it's when the Superstar is already in the ring ...
  2. What if Sting joined the WWF/WWE

Alternative Universe XII

Hard to believe when you think about it. Sting, a big name in American wrestling but has NEVER stepped foot in a WWF ring. Even when the WWF acquired all of WCW assets in the takeover and the possibility was there, Sting never joined up. The reason he stated was that he had seen the way the WCW were treated during the ‘Invasion’ story (notably Rock’s
  3. WWE Doesn't Read My Blogs

As you can see lately, I have been writing blogs because of the disgusting things I have witnessed in WWE as of late. And all of my issues were perfectly displayed in last night's RAW. I will get to all the of the negative things in a second but first I want to look at the positive things I saw last night. First and foremost, Orton and Rhodes deliver what was the most exciting brawl of the evening. ...
  4. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

For some reason, after the dust had settled on last week’s Raw in London, my attention really wasn’t on professional wrestling until it occurred to me on this morning that it was Monday, and therefore Raw. I’m not a huge believer in signs or anything like that (the closest I’ve ever come to believing in destiny was when Liverpool FC won the Champions League in 2005 and it seemed too unreal to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My Fantasy WWE

Every Monday and Friday Night i look forward to see what Vince Mcmahon and his creative team has in store for RAW and Smackdown. Honestly, if you read my last blog, you would have known that I was very dissapointed in the way things are functioning currently in the WWE. You should go take a look at it. It's a good read. Underutilized talent, and carelessness are just some of the problems of what ...

Updated 04-29-2013 at 03:48 PM by RatedRKO

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  6. The Sin Cara Problem

Before you read this blog I ask that you read this news article: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...n-cenas-injury

So welcome to my first ever blog. My goal with these blogs is to voice my opinion on current news/rumours as well as the matches showcased on the shows.

Anyway, let's get on with the story. The news story claims that WWE ...

Updated 04-29-2013 at 05:16 AM by Gray22105 (Want to change title)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. The State of the WWE as we Know It

The time has come to speak the truth, and i won't be needing R-Truth's assistance because he is a part of what I am about to tell you about. I remember watching my first WrestleMania, WrestleMania 21. I saw Batista face Triple H, Eddie Guerrerro and Rey Mysterio duke it out, and a Money In The Bank Ladder Match that showcased some great talents that the WWE has to offer. Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle ...

Updated 04-28-2013 at 10:20 PM by RatedRKO

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  8. The Punk: UFC 159: Bones vs. Sonnen Review

After beating Jon Jones soundly with his better picks, tactics and overall coaching ability on TUF, "The American Gangster" Chael Sonnen hopes to take the one thing that truly matters; Jones' UFC Light Heavyweight title. It won't be easy though as in just two years "Bones" has decimated the 205 pound division, leading many to believe the young champion should consider a move up ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. My Years Booking For Justin Gabriel

This blog is mainly because i saw that no blogs have been updated recently so i thought start them off. So this blog is how i would book Justin Gabriel (Who i have kept any secrets is my favourite) and what i know is wishful thinking but this is my dream year.

Extreme Rules - Have Wade Barrett vs Justin Gabriel on the main card in a No-DQ match for the Intercontinental Championship to ...
  10. The Splash: Mimicking the Gimmicks

Hey Splashers it’s been awhile but I've been busy with my Facebook page & radio show: Hardcore Wrestling Radio. This past week I had the honor of interviewing an ECW Original: Jason Knight! Jason has worked with the likes of Mikey Whipwreck, The Sandman, Mick Foley, The Undertaker, and more! If you want to listen to that exclusive interview head on over to www.facebook.com/hardcorewrestlingradio ...

Updated 04-27-2013 at 12:58 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.