View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Top 5 best and worst Wrestlemania matches of all-time!!

It is Wrestlemania season and everyone wants to talk about memories of the biggest event of the year. What are the best matches of the grandest stage of them all? What are the worst at biggest event of the year? I'll answer those questions and more with this blog. I must stress this is my opinion first and foremost. These are my personal favs along with the matches that I think are the worst. Format ...
  2. WM 29 Predictions: Turning a predictable show into an exciting show

Hello guys, I dont blog often but i felt the need to put a positive spin on WM 29 which has been taking a lot of heat as of late due to the build and surplus of rematches. While i agree that wrestlemania season has been lackluster so far, I have faith that wwe will have the capabiltity to put on an exciting and memorbale show; if done right. Anyway, this blog will include my personal booking decesions ...
  3. The Hall of Fame Class of 2013.

Hello everyone, it's that time of year again when we get to see who's inducted into the Hall of Fame. Now there are a few Pro-Wrestling Hall's of Fame out there, but the top four are:

1. George Tragos/Lou Thesz Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame and Museum in Waterloo, IA, USA. Criteria for induction into this HOF include substantial impact on professional wrestling, general respect ...
    Tags: awards, edge, hof 2013
    Categories
    User News
  4. 2013 (2 of 3) The Tournament

Hi everybody! I’m not going to lie, I really thought part one would have gone over better, considering how many people wanted to see streak versus streak. Oh well. Let’s see if anyone likes part two better. In part one; I changed outcomes of the Royal Rumble and the Elimination Chamber. In part two, I won’t change any outcomes that occurred at the Royal Rumble. Part two could ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. deadsectors morgue- 20 favorite moments in WWE history

Well now, how are you all doing? Been a long time. To be honest, i wrote a couple of blogs just after EC that never got posted and figured I'd been given the boot... But then I got an email last week saying they Missed me around here. LOL. So anyway I figured I'd give this another try. I hope all of you are pumped and ready to rock with wrestlemania just around the corner. With Wm comes great moments, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. CM Punk, The Best in the World (?)

After CM Punk “turned on the WWE Universe” by clotheslining the People's Champ out of his boots, he kept self-indulgently advertising himself as the “Best in the World" to aggravate the fans. Despite that Punk exceeded John Cena’s merchandise sales while a babyface, and also was still being significantly cheered even as a heel, Vince McMahon, for whatever reason, still ...

Updated 03-29-2013 at 05:22 PM by Kyle Fitta

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Alternative Universe 10 - The InVasion

It looked like one of the biggest events in american wrestling history. In 2001 Vince McMahon’s WWF had bought out long time rival WCW. It was an exciting time as fans began to speculate over dream matches that were now a possibility. But after the dust settled and everyone looked back, the WWF, WCW and ECW battle came across as a bit disappointing. While some people hated it, some may have ...
  8. The Day After Wrestlemania 30 - New Era?

Wrestlemania 30 - New Era.

The night after Wrestlemania 30 the WWE have the chance to create a new era. They have the chance to make Mania 30 the biggest of all time, maybe The Undertaker will have his last match, maybe HHH will have his last match. We could be looking at a new era where the WWE moves along with the younger talent moving into the main event spot challenging for the WWE ...
  9. Where Have All the Heels Gone?

This blog is dedicated to the memory of Paul Bearer.

What's up everybody? Renevious here. Now it's been a seriously long time since I've written a blog, but there's a topic out there that I just can't leave alone anymore. And in the wake of the legendary Paul Bearer's passing, I feel like this must be addressed. That, my friends, is the lost art of being a a good and effective heel. Wrestlers ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. How I Would Book AJ Styles

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with an unusual blog. I tried to keep Sudden Impact going but with work, school, and other things going on, I can't keep it going weekly until the end of May. So I will shoot out tbings on the fly like I do with Coffee Talk.

Before I get started, I want to announce that I'm going to be putting a wrestling Sports Center type web series together. ...
    Tags: aj styles
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.