View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. The way I See things on the Road to Wrestlemania

I see this as them eventually going to turn The Wyatt's face and fued them with The Shield. So here's how Id love it to play out.

Royal Rumble: Brock Lesner beats Mark Henry, Orton beats Cena, Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt, Batista, The Shield are the final 6 in the Rumble. They all are up and stare at the Wrestlemania sign Batista and The Shield look to be on the same page and just as they ...
  2. The Return of the Animal(A non-fans Point of view)

First let me say although I'm almost 30 I did not follow WWE till right before WM20, but I have followed it religiously since. I saw all these new guys in stables and by themselves. I liked batista at first when he was in Evolution and even during his first championship run. Once he came back from injury and immediately thrown back into the title picture I started to like him less and he never quite ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Booking the perfect Royal Rumble card

200px-Royal_Rumble_2014_poster.jpg

The road to WrestleMania XXX begins at the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania as the 27th annual Royal Rumble pay-per-view commences on Sunday, January 26th, 2014.

And so without further delay, here's what the projected card will be like:

DIVAS BATTLE ROYAL (KICKOFF MATCH)
    I don't expect A.J. Lee to be defending ...
  4. 40 Man Royal Rumble match 2014 Entrant list

1) Del Rio
    2) RVD
    3)Sandow
    4) Sin Cara
    5)Rollins
    6)Ryback
    7)Big Show
    8)D.Bryan
    9)Ambrose
    10)T.Kidd
    11)Rikishi
    12)Leo Kruger
    13)Barrett
    14)Reigns
    15)Cesaro
    16)Khali
    17)Fandango
    18)Miz
    19)Wyatt
    20)CM Punk
    21)Axel
    22)Jake "The Snake" Roberts
    23)Kofi K
    24)Big ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Top 10 gifts: What I want from WWE/TNA in 2014

It is that time of the year again, talking about the best moments and matches of the year. Wondering who is going to win the Royal Rumble and who is going to have a big year next year. It is time to make a Christmas list, a list of things I want from both TNA and WWE. Let's be honest, it is all about what us fans want. At least, that is what they claim. Here is what I want from TNA/WWE in 2014: ...
  6. Jeff Jarrett gone, but not the end of TNA

Jeff Jarrett leaves and everyone thinks that TNA is headed for extinction. Well first and foremost Jarrett has been mostly involved with AAA wrestling in mexico for the past two years. In reality he just re-started doing booking and behind the scenes work. Especially with Hogan and the Bisch departure. So what are you going to miss, since he hasn't wrestled in TNA regularly since 2011 and before then ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Return of The Animal

Love him or hate him, Batista is coming back, and that is great news for the WWE universe.

I personally found Dave Batista to be quite bland for the majority of his main event run. As the powerhouse in Evolution, I loved him, and was a bit disappointed when he left Evolution to go after Triple H and his gold solo, but that was more to do with the fact that I just loved Evolution so much ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. What's next for Wyatt?

Welcome Back to Wrestling is Bischoff!!! In this blog I am going to dive into what I would like to see happen next with Bray Wyatt.

Scenerio:

Luke Harper and Eric Rowan recieve a tag title shot against Goldust and Cody Rhodes at The Royal Rumble. After a great match The Wyatt Family loses.
    Later on in the night, Bray Wyatt enters the Royal Rumble,(Bray Wyatt ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Booking Challenge: The Royal Rumble 2014 (part 1)

All great booking looks towards the future; therefore to properly book the Royal Rumble, we must choose our goals. What outcomes do we want, what feuds do we want to build, with the Royal Rumble? Answering this question sets us on the Road to Wrestlemania.

The past five Royal Rumbles have had between 45 & 55 minutes of preliminary matches, so we should aim for 4-6 undercard ...

Updated 12-21-2013 at 01:10 AM by Forrest_McDonald

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Booking Challenge: Royal Rumble 2014

Some people, I would say the majority of wrestling fans out there believe the #2 of the big 4 is the Royal Rumble. Biggest show of the year, behind Mania is the Royal Rumble. Why? It is the start of the road to WM. Along with a match that comes by 1x a year where people are guessing who will win this match. The winner goes on to face the world champion at WM. That along with some surprise entrants ...

Updated 12-18-2013 at 06:56 PM by TheGreatOne (tags, category, ect)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.