View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Jason's Thoughts: TLC 2012

Preshow: Santa's Helper Diva's Battle Royal
    This was a pretty good divas battle royal than the usual crappy 2 minute ones i was impressed with Naomi winning but it felt random.
    Rating: 3/5

Cara/Rey vs RhodeScholars Table
    This was a pretty good opener,alot of nice action.
    Rating: 3/5

Cesaro vs Truth (US Title)
    What a boring match,with a lot of ...
    Tags: tlc, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. What to expect at the 2013 Royal Rumble PPV

Royal_Rumble_2013_Poster.jpg

After an uneventful TLC PPV, the WWE heads to Phoenix for the 26th annual Royal Rumble PPV on Sunday, January 27th, 2012.

And so without further delay, here's what to expect.

THE ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH WILL NOT BE THE MAIN EVENT

​Although the 30-Man Royal Rumble Match has closed out the Royal Rumble ​PPV for much ...
  3. Road Wild: Part 1 (TLC-Royal Rumble)

Hey everyone, I have decided to start a mini-series of blogs, from now leading up until Wrestlemania 29. I've been seeing all these "Dream Cards", and thought of doing one of my own, but then realized I could build up to it, so that it would make sense.

So I'm starting with my TLC Predictions, and then moving on to how I think the Royal Rumble should be booked. (Until the Divas

Updated 12-17-2012 at 12:37 AM by jhorton1215

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. What really grinds my gears? Episode 7 - Exploiting Life and Death.

grinds.jpg
    "You know what really grinds my gears? Exploiting death. Death is already a bummer, but do we really need to exploit it to further a wrestling angle? I mean... Come on ... Seriously? Do we have to watch as someone fakes a heart attack? What about those people who lost loved ones to heart attacks? How would they feel? I can tell you that it would bring up ...

Updated 12-17-2012 at 02:42 AM by kylos

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Tables, Ladders and Chairs 2012 Predictions

Hey everyone. I am back again to share with you my final predictions for WWE Tables, Ladders & Chairs 2012. I hope you all like it.

[B]6-Man Tables, Ladders & Chairs Tag Team match
    The Shield vs. Kane, Bryan and Ryback[/B]
    Okay for this match, everyone would think Ryback and Team Hell No would win because they are more experienced but I think the Shield will get it ...

Updated 12-16-2012 at 04:17 AM by ozfan

Tags: wwe tlc 2012
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.