View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Best moment at every single Survivor Series!!

What is one of the best ways to hype up this years Survivor Series? Talk about its rich history over the years naming off the best moment from every single Survivor Series. Based on my opinion of course.....reminder:10 best moments in the history of Survivor Series will be posted some time before Survivor Series.

87.Bam Bam's last ditch effort-You along with myself probably figured when ...

Updated 11-12-2012 at 04:38 PM by TheGreatOne (bold 02)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Why Monday Night RAW needs to go back to two hours

raw.jpg

Ever since Monday Night RAW went to three hours beginning with the historic 1000th episode on Monday, July 23, 2012, I was very excited. It meant more matches with more Superstars, or so I thought.

Fast forward to November: a typical episode of Monday Night RAW features more focus on social media (Twitter, Tout, and Facebook), in-ring promos, ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  3. Kickout Fatigue: Turning Point Predictions

I was surprised to see that no one had done a predictions blog for tonight's Turning Point ppv, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and do one myself. I will say up front, I'm actually pretty excited for this card. TNA has brought together some quality matches for tonight's show.

DOC VS JOSEPH PARK
    The character of Joseph Park is a lot of fun, but I'm not sure he ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.