View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Bound for Glory Review - October 14, 2012

OK, this will not be a play-by-play recap, more of a quick analysis of the matches and where they’re going with this.

Match #1 – X Division Championship
    Zema Icon (c) vs Rob Van Damme
    Who I want to win: RVD
    Who I think will win: Zema Ion
    Who won: RVD
    Record: 0/1

I was totally surprised by this result. I fully expected Ion to hold onto the ...

Updated 10-14-2012 at 11:27 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. The Problem With Surprises (TNA BFG Aftermath)

The Way I See It (TWISI) - The Problem With Surprises (TNA BFG Aftermath)

I didn't plan on writing another blog so quickly, but after watching TNA's Bound for Glory this evening, I have a lot to say. Most of this blog (if not all of it) is simply going to be my opinion, thoughts, etc. on what happened at TNA's biggest pay-per-view of the year. I hope you guys enjoy the read and ...

Updated 10-14-2012 at 11:27 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Worst moments in Survivor Series history!!

The final of the big 4 ppv moments is finally here. I've done the Royal Rumble, Wreslemania, and Summerslam. Now it is time to put the lists for Survivor Series. With all great ppvs including Wrestlemania, they have their share of bad moments. Here is my list for the top 10 worst moments in history of Survivor Series to help hype up the ppv:

10.HBK's trainer beatdown 96-Jose Lothario ...
  4. The Splash: When Do Pro-Wrestlers Become Superstars?

I watched the C.M. Punk Documentary that was just released on DVD, and it was fantastic! The documentary showed that Punk was the sole man behind his character, and NOT a WWE product. In fact he used the “Straight Edge” character as a heel, when he was wrestling for the “Indies”, and he drew just ...

Updated 10-14-2012 at 02:06 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.