View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Sin Cara vs. Rey Mysterio: Match of the Decade

Hey guys hope all is well, Knox here. Today I'm blogging on two of the best luchadors of all time. Now let me start off by saying I've never cared for Mysterio but I give him all the respect in the world without a doubt. This guy has done alot for the smaller guys and people like Evan Bourne, Justin Gabriel, JTG, and Trent Baretta wouldn't have a job if he didn't pave the way for them.

Updated 09-18-2011 at 06:42 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Mark Henry: A Beast Awakened

It has been a while since I wrote a blog so I apologize if you spot any mistakes here and there. This one, I am proud to say, is about a man I thought I would never really support as a world champion. That man is Mark Henry.

Let's be honest. When it comes to Mark Henry being showcased as a top heel, WWE has had numerous opportunities to present him as one and they have let the ship ...

Updated 12-11-2011 at 12:59 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  3. The E Under The Sun: Morrison vs Hulk

OK, I realise this is only the second one of these but I’m going to have to compare some modern day, young, not paralysed from the waist down wrestlers otherwise I’ll just be blabbing on about how HHH couldn’t hold a candle to Toshiaki Kawada, incidentally that will be the next comparison after this one but never mind pointless plugs and let’s get down to this edition! ...
    Tags: hulk, morrison
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Vintage "Broadcast Journalism"

Y'know I've had a tirade about commentary kicking around my head for a while. Well, here it is.

Imagine a sports commentator. Imagine him in your mind, hearing him speak. Chances are you're imagining someone with a unique voice narrating the action. You're imagining that because that in essence is what sports commentating is. It's a narration of what's going on by a guy who sounds good. ...
  5. My Letter To WWE

Dear WWE,

I wrote a letter to your rival but that doesn't mean your out the woods with me. Look at that statement, look at it long and hard. It was said by one of your employees. Who was employed at the company during the time! The irony. I have a bone to pick with you and I had it a long time. Look at your top superstars. Randy Orton and John Cena. CM Punk really dont count in this ...
  6. Bound 4 Glory Thoughts, Jeff Hardy's Return, & John Morrison's Career Failing?

Howdy Splashers! The seasons are changing once again, the birds are getting ready to fly south for the winter, but of course I’ll will still be here as always giving you my 2 & ½ cents on what’s going on in the wrestling world today. So without any further a due, let’s ...

Updated 09-14-2011 at 05:26 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: jeff hardy, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Classic Pay Per View : Summerslam 2002

Summerslam 2002 is without a doubt one of the greatest PPV's that has ever graced our screens. 8 matches, built superbly and delivered what they had to.

Around 2001/2002 WWF(E) PPV underwent some subtle yet noticeable changes in their presentation. Standard signs with the names of the event were replaced by Interactive and frantic screens that displayed show names and served as extra ...
  8. Go back to Thursdays...or start over on Tuesdays.

I remember back in the day when wrestling was introduced on Thursday nights. You had WCW Thunder and WWE Smackdown. I used to watch these just as religiously as I did RAW and Nitro. Thunder died obviously when WCW went under. Smackdown, however lived on. It was on the perfect day, Thursday.

Why was Thursdays perfect? Easy, lack of anything important going on on this particular day ...
  9. 5 Non-Wrestlers I'd like to see in the WWE Hall of Fame

Ofcourse we all know that the wrestlers aren't the only guys that keep this business going. There are so many people that deserve Hall of Fame consideration. Ofcourse people like Michael Cole, Tony Chimmel, and Josh Roberts will make it but there are many people that I'm afraid won't make that list that I want to point out.

Bear with me guys and enjoy this one.

5. Tony ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. TNA: Educaing Your Audience

Dear TNA,

I have faith in you. I may not watch you like I use to but still, your property of one of favorite pure wrestler in America today: AJ Styles. But we have a problem. Its about your audience, I undertsand that the ratings are down and this that and the third. But we have a BIGGER problem. Educate your audience. What I mean on that is not the ones in Orlando.

Updated 09-14-2011 at 10:38 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.