View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Top 5 Non Wrestler Wrestling Personalities in History

This list is for the Top 5 non Wrestler, Wrestling personalities in Wrestling history.... This is a List of men who made a Huge impact in Prowrestling, but not as wrestlers.

There is Men Who stepped out of the spot light of being a in ring performer and Contributed to Wrestling as a Color commentator or a Manger.
    There is managers who worked harder outside the ring to make a ...

Updated 09-27-2011 at 12:45 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Was That A Poot 5: Los Guerrero's, The Family Of Warriors

Hey guys The Poot-Hair here with yet another sphincter clenching adventure on your computer. My last blog had the "Was That A Poot" title taken out of it(and not by me) so let's see if this one does as well *shrugs*. Anyway onto this blog's subject matter which is Los Guerrero's The Family Of Warriors.

This blog may end up being shorter than some of my others but I wanted ...

Updated 09-27-2011 at 05:49 AM by Poot-Hair

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. How DB can be used to solve the storyline problem

A lot has been written of late and many opinions posted about how the WWE needs to get its act right, especially with respect to handling mid-carders with talent and most importantly, in terms of getting its storylines in the right direction. One of the points, misconstrued to be a central aspect of WWE storylines, is the John Cena heat. The situation there is very clear - milk the cash cow. Kids ...

Updated 09-29-2011 at 12:14 AM by bharath (Categorization)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Something a little different?

Okay so this is my first little blog here, long time reader however and so I thought I'd have a little overview of wrestling in general today and the main 3 North American Companies, ROH, TNA and , of course, WWE.

I'd like to start by comparing their styles. ROH are easily the most talented wrestlers, even without Daniel Bryan and (presumably) the Kings of Wrestling, these guys know ...
  5. Bound For Glory Series – TNA’s highlight of 2011?

Although at this stage we don’t know the results of the final BFG PPV, I’ve actually found the BFG Series matches & theme to be the highlight of Impact. If you can ignore the PPV name (bit dicey, IMO), for once, it gave the TV main events a purpose, beyond some half witted feud decided when two names were pulled from a hat.

It allowed the top stars to build momentum, raised the ...

Updated 09-26-2011 at 06:47 PM by kiltbill

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Will the real Chris Jericho please stand up?

You know I'm gonna fire off a quick rant because I'm sick of seeing this. Chris Jericho and Austin and others talking about people stealing their stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything is Jericho
    There seems to be a lack of respect for the forefathers who came in and did it first and it's not just [CM] Punk, it's a whole litany of guys from Miz to Cody Rhodes to Mason Ryan to Sin Cara to Kelly Kelly, everybody is stealing
  7. Branding Issues Pt. 2: The Kurt Angle-TNA Paradox - A Final Hope

In continuing my rant on the state of TNA and its so-called brand here I present part 2, and a possible solution, to the TNA dilemma, and it's lack of a providing a viable alternative to the monopoly that is the WWE.

THE FINAL HOPE

In part one I mentioned one other wrestler that could legitimately stand off on the other side of the ring opposite Kurt Angle in the Shawn, ...

Updated 09-26-2011 at 03:44 PM by Wombat Attack

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. The Reality Era: What Does It Mean?

Hello and welcome to my second-ever blog! Woot.

Okay, let's just get right down to it. CM Punk has coined this the "Reality Era." Now, I'm a huge Punk fan; in fact, he's my favorite Superstar on the roster, for various reasons (I could write about why he's my favorite, but let's save that for another blog). Now I pose my question: Is the Reality Era just a one-time thing, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. SmackDown: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Hey Peeps, Knox here, hope everyone is doing ok. I'm here to talk about the current awful state of Smackdown. Now as many people know, there have been tragic economics events taking place at the expense of Smackdown. From their awful attendance rates and poor ratings as of late.

I basically wanna basically touch on the good times and bad times of Smackdown and ideas on how to make ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Branding Issues pt. 1: The Kurt Angle-TNA Paradox

For wrestling fans old enough to remember the 1990s, the wrestling wars between the WWF and WCW were a dream come true. The WWE has churned out a mediocre, over-exposed, over-hyped product for a decade now. That said, it's still the best promotion running. This is a sad truth.

There are plenty of indie promotions for wrestling fans out there, but quite frankly, I'm just 1 of many typical ...

Updated 09-26-2011 at 03:31 PM by Wombat Attack

Tags: kurt angle
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.