View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The State of Wrestling...Is the End Near?

This is my first real attempt at a blog in a public forum. I welcome any comments and I will be posting regarding WWE and TNA leading up to Wrestlemania. I cannot promise that I will be posting after Wrestlemania though.

I've watched Wrestling for a long time. And while I've seen the emergence of many superstars, and dealt with changing times and different eras. I've never thought I'd ...
  2. The E Under The Sun: Jericho Vs Marufuji

OK. So I know full well that I said in the last one of these little battles (however long ago it was) that the next one would be Kawada vs HHH but then I got distracted by the idea of a different comparison, I get the feeling the Kawada vs HHH will never get written if I continue my magpie-like self indulgence and ever changing mood, but it will no doubt get done one day.

My comparison’s ...
  3. Survivor Series 2011 Thoughts

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again with his Survivor Series 2011 thoughts. I went 3-6 with my predictions, but you can bet I am DAMN proud of calling Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes as the sole survivors. Anyway, without further ado...

Match #1 - United States Championship Dolph Ziggler (c) vs John Morrison
    This match is a prime example of why WWE would be out of their ...

Updated 11-21-2011 at 11:13 AM by RatedATB

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Top 5 Greatest Managers in Wrestling History

Being a Manager is a lost Art in prowrestling. Back in the early 90s and 80s there was 4 or 5 maangers per promotion. Managing in Prowrestling is outdated, Along with the Attitude era and NWO Managing just seemed like a thing of the past. Today we have very few managers and in WWE there is only one and she is becoming one of the all times Greats and thats Vickie Guerrero. A heel could burned down ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Top 15 SADISTIC Wrestlers Ever

Hey guys hope all is well. I'm blogging today on the great sadistic and grueling wrestlers in history. This is an opinionated list so try not to bash and say whom I forgot because I didn't forget anyone lol its opinionated.

However, I would appreciate if everyone left their own list in the comment section so we can compare and have a friendly debate. Hope you all enjoy.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Survivor series 2011 review

Dolph Ziggler vs. John Morrison - Good opening match. But I think we all knew Ziggler was going to win. As if Morrison apparently heading towards unemployment wasn't bad enough, the guy has to hear how much the MSG crowd wanted Ryder in the match instead of him. Ryder coming out was the only thing that kept the crowd from chanting Morrison out of the building with the "Na na na, na na na, ...

Updated 11-21-2011 at 12:37 AM by Parallax

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WWF stopped being cool in 2001

I have read a few blogs in the last few days that really have shed some realisation on what wwe, and wrestling really is today. It is entertainment, as it always has been.

Rated_R(ob)KO and THE_CRIPPLER in particular have written really great blogs that reflect reflect what the wwe is about right now. CRIPPLER about the overall state of wwe and where they are/already have been moving ...

Updated 11-20-2011 at 07:44 PM by The Next Big Thing

Tags: attitude era, wwf
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. WRESTLING WEEENER of the WEEK: MATT HARDY

Whether you are sick and tired of him or feel sorry for him, Matt Hardy has tried everything to keep himself relevant when all he had to do was WRESTLE and be MATT HARDY. I look back at the YouTube clips of the Hardy Boyz in the WWE, their TLC matches with E&C and The Dudleys, The Mattitude Era, Matt Hardy ‘version 1’, his feud with Edge…heck, he even had the biggest pop in his career when ...
    Tags: matt hardy, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. WWE PPV Review for 2011

This is a simple run down for the year ( besides for survivor series and the TLC PPV ) for all WWE ppvs and how they have done throughout the year, in my opinion.... :)

[B]The Royal Rumble[/B] Obviously this is the first PPV of 2011, and I think it was pretty well done. There was some big returns such as Booker T and Kevin Nash, A bit of a surprise winner in Alberto Del Rio. The Edge ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Top 5 Entertaining World Title Reigns From Superstars Currently in WWE

Top 5 Entertaining World Title Reigns From Superstars Currently in WWE

This blog is about superstar's who have had entertaining World Title Reign's,who are still in WWE right now.It also has to be atleast from the past 5 years and by the way like my Title says it has to be Entertaining, so that doesn't mean they have to put on great matches to be on the list.

Updated 11-20-2011 at 11:39 AM by deadly56

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.