View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Wrestling News Tidbits

Larry Zbysko Talks about the Death of WCW.
    Larry Zbysko Talked recently about the death of WCW and this is what he had to say when asked who is Responsible for the demise of World Championship Wrestling and here is what he had to say

On AOL/Time Warner:.... "It was really sad, and I just shook ...

Updated 03-11-2012 at 06:23 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What to do with the Miz...

What he’s been doing as of late…
    On the November 28 episode of Raw, Miz defeated John Morrison, after he once again hit his finisher on the steel ramp. On the December 5, episode of Raw, Miz qualified for a Triple Threat – Tables, Ladders and Chairs match against Alberto Del Rio and CM Punk at TLC for the WWE Championship after a win over Randy Orton via count out, but was unsuccessful. ...
  3. WWE PPV Names

Evening everyone. Just read the news about WWE bringing back No Way Out as a PPV and just wanted to write a short blog about WWE and it's Pay Per View names.

For starters, I'm addressing the reviving of No Way Out as a PPV, big problem with that is No Way Out in July? No, No , No!!! No Way Out is a Febuary PPV and always will be to me.

I have always hated WWE's Decision to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Rock vs John Cena; More then just a match.

So we ALL know it’s going to happen, the video packages, the satellite promo’s, the live promos everything. It seems like most of raw is used to hype up The Rock vs John Cena match at Wrestlemania, which to me… is fair enough. However, as a fan of WWE and TNA, does this match really deserve all the hype it’s getting? Yes. Yes it does.

I come from England, and ...
  5. "..being accompanied by" The Best Female Managers

..making his way to the ring being accompanied by.."

In memory of Divas history month, I've devised a list of the greatest Diva valets that have come and gone. Some were there to kick ass, and some were there to look pretty, but all were unique in their own way.

Lita.
    Lita became most famous as a manger in 2000, when she associated herself with the high-flying ...
  6. WrestleMania 28: 3 Weeks to go

Hi all, I thought that I'd start giving a preview for the upcoming WrestleMania 28 PPV, by analysing the actual and rumoured card from top to bottom to see where we are right now and how it's going. I'm going to post this every Saturday or Sunday (after I've seen Smackdown) in the coming weeks and see how this big PPV is shaping up. let's get started, have a lot to go over this week.
  7. Breathing life into the WWE

Hi Guys and Gals, second blog here and a few things on my mind that may breath new life into WWE,

Now im not about to bash the product and talk about PG Era and Attitude Era and the such, forget eras, have a product, a produc thats a mish mash of all eras,

Now I dont have sky sports so I dont watch Raw or Smackdown only Superstars, so some may think I dont have a right to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Was Sting an Icon

Hey guys Knox here hoping you all are doing well. I think the reason I have so many blogs is because sometimes I write a blog just after reading a headline on this site and not too long ago I read a headline and it said "Road Warrior Say's Sting Isn't an Icon". I don't believe I have to blog on a topic so obvious. If you wanna read that post, here's the link.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/3...-isn-t-an-icon ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Why do some wrestling fans not like John Cena?

After reading a blog by a Cena fan.....I don't believe he truly understood why fans are tired of Cena. I'm not a Cena hater nor do I want to be called that in any way. I supported Cena through his rap days to Raw Summer of 2007 or probably before than. I was tired of him being on top. I was ready for guys like Orton and others to be world champion. Never really had a different gimmick either despite ...

Updated 03-10-2012 at 06:57 PM by TheGreatOne

Tags: john cena, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. My Take On What's Wrong With WWE

Let me preface this by saying that the product now is a little more interesting than where it was a year or two ago. I watch RAW and SmackDown every week. I'm not someone that doesn't watch it and cries that it's PG that's ruining everything.

With that said, here are four things that I think are hurting the product. This is my opinion and it's not intended to reiterate what everyone ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.