View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. The Jericho Situation

The breaking news of Jerichos suspension is both unfortunate for the WWE and sad for us fans. Although the desecration of any nations flag should be considered the most offensive cheap heat a wrestler can get lets put this into a bit of perspective. From the footage I’ve seen of the event Jericho grabs the flag from Punk, crumples it up and then kicks it out of the ring. When you compare that to ...
  2. Raw 3 Hours vs. Impact Live!!

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well with you folks. I just wanna talk about some things I'd like to see from both WWE & TNA heading into these very groundbreaking changes from both companies. Alot to be happy about but also alot to be worried about as wrestling fans.

TNA Impact Going Live:
    This can be huge, I feel if we weigh out the changes on both Raw & Impact, Impact ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Top 5: What Superstars Deserve a Push?

*****LIST CHANGED*****

This is my third top 5 and looking at the comments, I decided to change something, because I totally agree. There are so many talented superstars on the wwe Roster right now. Too many that are underestimated. A lot of superstars have the talent to be champion material... okay, maybe not championship, but they can be bigger than WWE is making them. Here they are:

Updated 05-30-2012 at 05:56 AM by Dean Klebonas

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top 10 heels of all-time!!

I did the best on the mic both now and all-time. I decided to take it a step farther by acknowledging the best heels of all-time. Who makes the top 10 cut?

1.Iron Shiek-A heel that spits in the face of America and what it stands for. During the 80s, they certainly took it personal. I was considering having Sgt.Slaughter share this slot with Shiek because it was the same gimmick, but I ...

Updated 06-14-2012 at 05:26 PM by TheGreatOne (thoughts n opinion)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. STATE OF THE 'E: My Thoughts While No Way Out Happened

Tonight, I decided to do something different with my blog. I'm going to chronicle my thoughts while the show is happening and just post it. It's part review, part thought process and all experimental. So, lets take a ride shall we?

Good opening video.

They're starting with Ziggler VS Sheamus? YES! YES! YES!... Shame we won't get a new Champ though.

MATCH. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Should John Cena Really be the Face of PG-WWE?

For quite some time now, the WWE has been in what is collectively known as the "PG-Era" WWE.

PG WWE is supposed to be famiily-friendly entertainment with the occasional combat sport thrown in.

For as long as the WWE has been PG, one face has been made synonymous with PG WWE.

That face, my friends, is John Cena.

Updated 07-03-2012 at 02:05 AM by Josh Shepard

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Analyzing the chances of each participants in MITB ladder matches

What's up folks? With MITB approaching, Taneel here is going to look at each participants in the ladder match and analyze their chances of winning the briefcase.
    First, let's start with the Red Briefcase match:
    1. John Cena : This is Cena's first MITB ladder match. If you've read the article on WWE.com about Cena's firsts, you must feel it means something, John Cena is the most likely ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. WWE Does Not Care about Wrestling

I do not understand why there is so much complaining about WWE's product. I get that it is bad and predictable, but why would anyone just sit down and focus on a problem that there is no chance of improving in the first place. I also feel that for all the "smart" fans there are they sure seem to be stupid to not pay attentions to patterns and things that have happened.

Let's ...

Updated 08-23-2012 at 09:10 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. The Deluxe Lounge: WWE RAW 9/3 Ratings Breakdown

Time for your weekly dose of ratings and numbers. Brought to you in a way only The Deluxe Lounge can give you. Enjoy.

The September 3rd Labor Day edition of WWE RAW did a 2.83 cable rating with 4.19 million viewers. Compared to previous Labor Day shows, the 2011 show did a 2.99 rating, 2010 did a 3.00 rating, 2009 did a 3.83 rating with Bob Barker ...

Updated 09-07-2012 at 04:59 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  10. Top 10 Rivalries of the past 5 years (2008-2012)

Welcome to another edition of my blogs, Nitro_99 here bringing you another countdown. Through the PG Era, there have been many complaints about certain things andpeople have been angry with the overall product. Even though the product changes, the wrestlers don't and they have the ability to make a feud escalate from good to amazing. In 2008, I officially started watching wwe so I never saw attitude ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.