View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. My Wrestlemania Bookings

Dark Match: Tag Team Turmoil for the titles: Rhodes Scholars(c) vs. PTP vs. E&P vs. The Usos
    At RR, Hell No loses these titles. At EC, for the rematch, Kane walks out on Daniel Bryan. So here we are. No time wasted, Rhodes Scholars retain.
    01. World Heavyweight Title- Randy Orton(c)vs. Sheamus
    At EC, the last two combatants are Sheamus and Orton for the title. Orton wins, and
  2. DanHero's Royal Rumble Review.

I always watch the pay-per-view with the same group of people, my girlfriend and two of my friends. Last night was the first time we all just sat in silence when the pay-per-view ended, and not in the good kind. Let’s just go straight into this.

Last Man Standing Match for the World Heavyweight Championship:

Okay so the biggest problem I have here is that this match happened ...
  3. My Summerslam Card

Headliner :

Cena (Champion) vs Ryback vs Axel WWE Championship

Axel takes HHH out of commission @ payback. Heyman comes out the following night on Raw and puts out a challenge to Cena who happens to also be victorious against Ryback. Ryback then comes out at raw after Heyman and says he still has his rematch clause because the first match technically was a draw at extreme ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Booking the perfect Money in the Bank card

MITB2013poster.jpg

In the last PPV before the "Biggest Party of the Summer," Summerslam on Sunday, August 18th in Los Angeles, the WWE invades Wells Fargo Center on Sunday, July 14th (my birthday, BTW) for the fourth annual Money in the Bank PPV.

And so, here's my projected card:

PRE-SHOW MATCH
    THE GREAT KHALI & HORNSWOGGLE VS.
  5. Turning the corner. WWE's journey to finally bringing Indy talent alive.

First blog so I hope you guys don't shoot me down, I plan on writing a lot on here and this stuff is just my opinion. Here we go.

I am thirty one and I cannot remember a time I did not watch wrestling, I have always been a fan of the 80's and early 90's wrestling. Never a huge fan of the Attitude era as I was more of a WCW/NwO fan back then.

The last few years I have grown ...
    Tags: czw, nxt, pwg, roh, shield
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. How the Corporation, Part Deux storyline is helping the WWE?

With two of the WWE's most popular faces, John Cena and Sheamus reeling from their injuries, the WWE has been scrambling to come up with some fantastic storylines as it goes head-to-head with ESPN's Monday Night NFL beginning on Monday, September 9th.

What the WWE came up with was one of the most entertaining storylines when Triple H shocked the WWE Universe by Pedigreeing Daniel Bryan ...

Updated 09-03-2013 at 12:25 AM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. WWE Alternate Realities: Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton

In honor of one of WWE Magazine's recurring articles "WWE Alternate Realities" which ponders certain "what if" situations on what would happen if vice versa won so and so and not the other?

And so, here's how the situation would happen if Randy Orton won the WWE Championship via a quick 3-count at the Night of Champions PPV and not Daniel Bryan?

Instead ...
  8. Booking Kofi to the top of the WWE

Kofi Kingston made his return recently with a new look and all that. However, does anybody find him exciting, intriguing, or even interesting? Same role, same position for the past several years in the midcard chasing championships he has won with the same old smile and the boom boom boom. I was thinking why don't Kofi turn heel for the first time in his career. Make a huge impact while doing so on ...
  9. WWE Mashups Collection From WWE's Youtube Page

I am making this blog for one reason and one reason alone. That is to bring your attention to a recent trend just started on the WWE's Youtube page. WWE has recently started reaching out to fans to make content on their channel and it's bringing the channel some much needed freshness that's helping it prosper and grow. One of my personal favorite content on the channel is the WWE mashups. It's a collection ...
  10. Diva Divison Disappearance.....

The Diva’s Division, which was once held in high regard, hasbecome an afterthought in an industry where it had once flourished to newheights and expectations. It is ashamewhen you think of how entertaining the division once was in the past and now has floundered to the bottom of the creative wheel, with seemingly no desire ofmaking a comeback. In the attitude era, the women were introduced ...

Updated 10-15-2013 at 08:00 PM by Corona2944

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.