View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Wrestlemania Recap: Very Little Good, A Whole Lotta Bad

Hello wrestling fans…or if you’re like me after this Wrestlemania, former wrestling fans. The Saviour here with a special Wrestlemania Recap blog. This is going to be short, sweet, and very much to the point. It had some good, and a whole lot of bad. But instead of wasting everyone’s time, the way Wresltemania did, let me jump right in.

Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan
  2. Why Ryback, Clay and Lord Tensai are boring

I know I may get a lot of hate for this blog, but hear me out. I'm not saying that they suck or saying that I don't like them, I just find them boring. Here are a couple reasons why:

1. Squash matches - I know that Clay's matches are starting to get longer and that now Clay's taking SOME hits, but what about Ryback and Tensai? They're matches are short, and usually feature jobbers. Now ...
  3. WWE RAW 11/12 Ratings Breakdown ~ Jerry Lawler's Return!

Wrestling fans and wrestling critics alike. It is time for your weekly dose of the Deluxe Lounge. Let's see how WWE faired on the go-home show to Survivor Series 2012. By the way, I'm keeping the intro short for a reason. You'll find out why as you continue reading. Let's get to it.

The November 12th WWE RAW did a 2.86 cable rating with 4.19 million viewers. Well, it doesn't look like
  4. Booking "WWE: TLC 2012"

Greetings all ewrestlingnews.com bloggers and forum members. The 26th Anniversary of WWE Survivor Series is now officially behind us. With that being said, we now have the WWE’s go-home Pay-Per-View of 2012. That event being a tribute themed Pay-Per-View to one of the most brutal matches in wrestling history. Tables, Ladders, and Chairs.

Mr. Jay wrote a blog last week ...

Updated 11-19-2012 at 10:17 PM by T-Hughes35

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Updated and estimated Wrestlemania card

Pre-Show Battle Royal - United States Title - Antonio Cescero (c) vs R-Truth vs Cody Rhodes vs Justin Gabriel vs Damien Sandow vs Heath Slater vs Jinder Mahal vs Kofi Kingston vs Drew Macintyre vs Brodus Clay vs Sweet T vs Primo vs Epico vs Darren Young vs Titus O'Neil - A Battle Royal has been the talk of the Pre-Show since last year and now i think that the United States Title will be a low profile ...

Updated 03-23-2013 at 10:14 AM by WWE.TNA.2012

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Should WWE change the World Heavyweight Title

With the WWE changing the look of the wwe title should they change the look of the world title. I would like to see it change they need a tittle that is there's and not one that reminds u of wcw I like the look of the title but would like to see a new title belt.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. 20-1, HBK NY Screw Job, Cena Steel Chair Rage, Sheamus heel turn.

HI my nerdizles. Log time hope everyone is well and excited about WM29. So many people have done alot of predictions so heck heres mine.

Triple Nose v Block Lesnar

This will be shite. (British for weak as shit) Simply because all they are going to do is smash each other pause, smash each other pause blah blah blah. It will get interesting towards the last ten minutes. I believe ...
  8. List of Wrestlers Better than CM Punk

Hey guys Knox here, hope all is well folks. I've really had an issue lately with Punk's "Best in the World" gimmick simply because he's not the best in the world. Not trying to bash Punk but it is what it is. When Bret Hart was "The Best there is, the best there was and the best their ever will be", we truly believed that. But we all know Cm Punk is not the best in the world. ...

Updated 03-02-2012 at 01:42 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. 10 ways to fix the WWE

Ok folks, I have it. This is how to fix the WWE.

1. Unify the WWE and World titles, call it the WWE Championship. Get rid of the stupid spinner belt, and the title is defended on both shows to allow EVERYONE to have a crack at it. It would make for better and more interesting matches and it wouldn't be the same shit day after day.

2. Unify the Womens and Divas ...

Updated 08-27-2010 at 03:20 PM by mnmccaslin

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. PG ERA and the future of WWE.

Hello E-wrestling news readers.

Just wanted to comment on the fine-line that seems to be what is and what isn't deemed to PG.
    I think WWE made the decision to go PG for good reasons even though it doesn't really suit are viewing pleasure. The PG era has obviously created more sales in products and encourages a much wider wrestling audience which is brilliant. It just annoys us, ...

Updated 09-27-2010 at 05:59 PM by MJ Stegg

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.