View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Top 10 Drawers in Wrestling History

Hey guys, Knox here hoping all is well. Today I'm going to touch on a very controversial topic which is the top drawers in wrestling history. This truly will be the most difficult blog I've ever done as far as ranking goes. I'll do my best to remain unbiased. Once again, just to reiterate, this list will basically include no one before the 80s.

Qualifications:

Fan Support
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Daily Five - Top 5 Royal Rumble Wins

Hi all and welcome to the second edition of 'The Daily Five'.

As we revel in the aftermath of the Royal Rumble we are going to look at the top 5 Royal Rumble wins.

A Royal Rumble win means a lot, it means the WWE has faith in you, that you are now at the top and it means the you have attained a prestige you have looked for from the beginning. However how you win the Rumble ...
  3. The REAL Hall of Fame!

Forget about WWE's version of the HOF, it's nothing but a joke anyway. The real HOF is the George Tragos/Lou Thesz Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame and Museum in Waterloo, IA, USA.

Special Awards:

Frank Gotch Award -

First presented in 2000, the award recognizes individuals is wrestling for bringing positive recognition to professional wrestling through work outside
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top 5 Influential Referees

Hey guys, Knox here, I'm definitely running out of topics as of late to say the least lol. But heck, I decided why not blog on some of my favorite referees of all time, this will be fun. Hope you guys enjoy.

Top 5 Referees:

5. "Rugged" Ronny Garvin
    To me he's one of the most underrated wrestlers of all time for any promotion. It sucks when injury hits and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. What WWE Should Do With The Funkasaurus!

Whats up wrestling fans? After reading so many blogs about the same sh!t, (Wrestlemania, Cena, Rock, etc....) I thought it would be a bright idea to switch it up and write about something WWE has been ignoring. And That's Pasadena's own Brodus "The Funkasaurus" Clay. After months of feeding us promos of Brodus Clay being a bad ass heel they drop the Funkasaurus ball on us. Who I enjoy most ...

Updated 03-29-2012 at 06:58 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Lesnar: Taping the leaks of the dam.

Woo! LESNAR! YAY! Doesn't it feel great to say his name? Isn't it great to see him on TV again!? Dagger-Chest! On WWE Programming!

How well do you people know me?

Lesnar. Yeah, I like Lesnar. I'm not an MMA fan, but I really do like the man. While he's not the most technically sound wrestler, that was years ago. He could very easily be better--who knows? I'm queuing up Lesnar ...
  7. The Abdominal Stretch: Totally Revamped

Hey Everyone. The Savior here with another addition of The Abdominal Stretch. Now, I want to start by saying that I'm totally revamping how I do this blog. Instead of picking three or four topics and ranting with an opinion, I'm going a little more interactive. The topics I bring will now be in question form, so that should really get the comments and the debates going. Let me know what you think. ...
  8. Is Ziggler The New Punk?

What is up everybody! So I've been thinking about this for the last few weeks, and finally decided to write a blog on it. A little bit ago, I posted a thread titled Push/Depush where people would say 3 stars they'd have pushed, and 3 stars they'd have depushed. The common name throughout the push choices, Ziggler. To me, I feel 90% of the IWC favors Ziggler, and there is that 10% that despises him. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. What does the WWE want from Hulk Hogan?

I'm looking down at my phone and then i hear something come out of my TV during Raw. I go to my brother and simply say:

"What the fuck? Did i just hear Hulk Hogan come out of his mouth?"

At this point, i was likely to say that WWE just bought TNA and was allowed to mention their wrestlers by name. I knew that was stupid it was just a joke. But with all seriousness, ...

Updated 05-11-2012 at 06:21 PM by alcrissam

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Dear Bloggers...

I want to thank everyone for leaving their opinions on the blog that I recently wrote. I want to thank [B]EwrestlingNews[/B] ( [B]Rob[/B]) for giving the okay to let the blog be published. As I know many of you go on this website and write blogs, I do not want to jepordize myself from being released as I call it from this website. I was thinking for hours of what to say, and thankfully I pitch an ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.