View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Sting. You're a dumbass.

Yeah, you read it right. Get ready for one hell of a rant in this blog. I am holding nothing back. I'm sure everyone here has read the news that Sting has re-signed with TNA and will be possibly return on this upcoming TNA iMPACT! This blog will be addressed that.

So let me get this straight. Sting; a legend in the industry of wrestling just seriously passed up an opportunity to join ...

Updated 02-26-2011 at 01:52 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 (This post has been updated to meet current news reports.)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. Dream Card: TNA Slammiversary 2011

TNA heavywieght championship
    RVD(c) vs Samoa Joe
    This is a dream match for any true wrestling fan! Plus I love to see Samoa Joe kick RVD boring ass! Im not one of the marks that complains alot but RVD is not entertaining on the mic or the ring just so dull, given the right opponet he can perform but its average at his best and i want to see him beat sting at Sacrifice and go into Slammiversary ...

Updated 04-21-2011 at 09:59 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Taker will lose at Wrestlemania 28 (Part 1)

You have to understand the mentality of the Undertaker. Go back and watch some interviews from 2001-2003, when he was able to do some since he was in his biker persona. He wants the youth to step up and take the business to new heights - and he wants to be a guy that can usher that new era in.

The man is a legend in wrestling and always will be, no matter what happens in the future. ...
  4. Chyna and Kharma what a shame!!!

Hey guys! This is my second blog so far and unfortunately not a happy one. While in my first blog I spoke about how the addition of Chyna and Kharma raised fans' hopes in each of their feds it seems neither was meant to be.

First of all let's start with Kharma since she did debut first. After many months of being on the road as part of WWE she finally debuted and it was awesome! While ...

Updated 06-06-2011 at 04:01 PM by Glamour Girl

Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Greatest Promoter Ever: Paul E. Heyman

Hey guys. No if ands or buts, Heyman is the greatest wrestling promoter ever. Now lets not confuse greatest with the most successful because we all know the most successful bar none would be Vince McMahon.

WWE's Idea of Success?
    Now a days when it comes to wrestling success doesn't even include a great product. Success is all about who makes the most money which is horrible. ...

Updated 06-19-2011 at 12:30 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Why CM-Punk's Promo was fake

Here are the reason's why CM-Punk's promo wasn't a "shoot".
    1. What a coincidence that Raw ended with that promo.
    2. The second he went off-script, his mic should have been taken off. Yes I know it's a live show but it took them that long to mute his mic
    3. WWE has a great feeling that ROH is going to get big so why not just say the name. It's not like no one knows what ROH is, especially

Updated 06-28-2011 at 02:56 AM by jamez20

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. 2004 the year WWE stated going bad

So I've been watching all the PPV's in 2004 and i believe this is wear WWE started getting worse let me explain

1: some good things
    OK so thought i should just begin with what they did right befor going negetive whitch if you didn't get it from the title there will be alot of. 1st paying dues the veterans get there 1st world title Eddie, Benoit & JBL they actually had a suprising ...

Updated 07-12-2011 at 05:32 AM by PHENOMINAL ENIGMA

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Unpredictability Is Back In WWE Programming

It's been a while since I felt this excited to be a wrestling fan. Lots of things are going on, particularly in the WWE. We got a white hot CM Punk dishing out compelling TV moments and freshening up the main event scene. Since Punk made that shoot promo on RAW Roulette in June, a wave just seemed to take over the product as a whole. We've gotten breakout heel performances from R-Truth as the stereotypical ...

Updated 08-16-2011 at 03:16 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  9. Buy/Sell Time!

BEFORE ALL OF YOU BLOG HATERS TRY AND RIP ME FOR DECISIONS YOU DONT AGREE WITH, REMEMBER THIS IS ALL OPINION. FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN OPINIONS.

- Obviously have to start with the face of the WWE. as much as you love him, as much as you hate him, a definite buy. It should be no argument as to the fact that John Cena is going stale but I understand that no one wants to admit that about ...
    Tags: buy, sell
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. WWE Raw Walkout is More Compelling than "Occupy Wall St."

Much media attention has been given to the protests over lack of jobs and "corporate greed" labeled Occupy Wall Street. Like the protest itself, some of this attention is legitimately warranted, while a lot of it is manufactured. Garnering virtually no attention from the traditional media, however, was another protest over jobs, working conditions, and an unresponsive corporation; the ...

Updated 10-07-2011 at 10:49 AM by Frank

Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.