View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Could Wrestlemania 29 be the best ever ?

I know it's a year away, but watching last night's raw got me thinking. The way things are shaping up, it looks like a few 'attitude' wrestlers will return for 'one more match'. So without waffling on for much longer, here is how I think the WWE will set up WM 29.

The Rock vs Brock Lesnar [WWE CHAMPIONSHIP]
    - I feel that this match could be one of the best ever. As I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Splash: Who Should Defeat The Undertaker at WrestleMania

Who should Defeat The Undertaker

In my last blog, I talked about the possibility of Brock Lesnar facing The Undertaker at WrestleMania 29. I also stated that IF that match happened, I could not see the Undertaker defeating Lesnar, for the simple fact it would not be believable. I also stated that ...

Updated 09-07-2012 at 03:58 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: wrestlemania, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  3. WWE: Missed Opportunities Segement 4

Did you miss this blog series? Did you miss me? Not sure how many of you all look forward to my blogs, but I hope you did. I am bringing you another Missed Opportunities with who, in a lot of our opinions, should have won a Royal Rumble match. I meant to post this after this year's Royal Rumble, but I could not find the time. So here we go:

Christian
    As bland on the microphone

Updated 02-13-2013 at 06:46 PM by Cross

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Loose Cannon: What Danial Beniot Could of Been?

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another edition of Loose Cannon. This will be my final piece of Chris Beniot blogs as I have seen it has run it's course. I have always been a fan of these blogs but it is finally time that I give it one last shot. This blog does not discuss the life of Chris Beniot but his son who was murdered at the age of 8. His life was taken away from him; from his own father ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Evolution, Part Deux Begins...

SS13_Photo_295.jpg

Effective this Monday, a new regime will be taking over Monday Night RAW as Triple H will be making some serious changes now that he has entered the dark side after ruining Daniel Bryan's WWE Championship reign by having Randy Orton cash in his MITB Briefcase to become the new WWE Champion.

And so without further delay, here's what to expect: ...
  6. 10 Guys I'd like to see return to the WWE

Hey guys Knox here, hoping all is well. I wanna blog on people whom I'd love to see return to the WWE. With the recent returns of The Rock and Brock Lesnar, I thought this would be fun to blog on.

10. Juventud Guerrera
    I need closure. Juventud, along with Super Crazy and Psicosis were brought to the WWE as "The Mexicools". The most stereotypical and degrading stable ...

Updated 05-15-2012 at 02:36 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Why WWE Sucks - Part 1: The General Manager

I thought I would do a blog series different than others and something I have wanted to do for years but never found the time or motivation. This blog series I call 'Why WWE Sucks' and in each blog entry I will list a reason for their failures and a possible solution. Let's face it, WWE has so many issues that you can write an entire book or two on it. Instead of boring people to death with a book, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Rock: Overrated

Hey guys, I'm StratZ- 1st time blogging here on EWN. For my 1st blog, I'm gonna do it over The Rock being overrated. These are my opinions, but wouldn't be surprised if people began to start bashing :/

The Rock Returning to the WWE

Everyone was hyped for The Rock to come back to the WWE! Everyone was ready for him to start wrestling again and perform for the ...

Updated 12-11-2011 at 11:20 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. WWE's Fault with Darren Young.

Darren Young is one half of the Prime Time Players, a heal tag team that would do the job every week. Then one day from the airport from TMZ, Darren Young announced that he was a homosexual. Then everything changed. The entire tag team turned face. Fine. Darren Young's fist singles victory was against Antonio Cesaro. That is where I cross the line. I felt like WWE has really treated this the wrong ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Dear Murderer,

A NOTE FROM R(ob): I am approving this blog as a counterpoint to the "Dear Chris Benoit," blog that was approved last night. This will be the last Chris Benoit blog approved for a while. Thank you. Keep this civil, I will be watching!

Dear Murderer,

Oh, you might be wondering why I started this letter out by writing "Murderer", but you see Chris ...

Updated 05-24-2012 at 09:06 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Tags: benoit, murder, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.