View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. John Cena is not Hulk Hogan....

The purpose of this blog is to talk about why I think it's a ridiculous assumption that people think John Cena is anything like Hulk Hogan.

[B]Hulk Hogan helped make wrestling what it is today, John Cena is destroying it[/B] That's right folks. John Cena is destroying what Hulk Hogan helped create, basically he isn't helping it get better which is what Hogan did in the 80s, so ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Ending the Streak: Opponents for Undertaker's Final Match

Ending the streak: a controversial phrase in the wrestling community. To many, myself included, there are none greater than The Undertaker. He is currently the longest-standing active wrestler in the WWE, and though he may not be as decorated as other wrestlers in the industry, his quality of matches brought a new level of prestige to what he has held. Perhaps even more prestigious is his streak at ...

Updated 12-04-2011 at 11:50 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Wrestlers I'd like to see in WWE

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. It's no secret that the WWE is the place to be if you want to make it in the wrestling business. It's where the money and exposure is, so naturally people would want to go there. Below is a list of wrestlers I'd love to see go to WWE or return there. I will not be including John Morrison because chances are he's going to end up back there later on. Anyway, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WWE: The Most Improved Stars of 2011

As usual I always like to take a different route with my blogs. Since everyone else is talking about Kane, John Cena, TLC, Top Heels and World Champs, I thought I would focus on a more 'traditional' topic:

As a disclaimer focus on the 'most improved' part, some great stars might be lower on this list or omitted because they we're already good to begin with and didn't improve much on ...
    Tags: 2011, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Only Viable Cena Turn

Since you actually clicked this, I can safely assume that you didn't just roll your eyes at another "Cena Heel Turn" blog. Bare with me on this one as I think it is actually a great way for Cena to turn heel and actually shows that, if the WWE did do this, they are well aware of their own faults.

1) Put the WWE Championship Match, containing Champion Punk, after The Rock vs ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Second Opinion: Who Should Win the Royal Rumble

Here is a list of my opinions on who I think should win next year's Royal Rumble match.....

SUPERSTARS WHO [B]HAVEN'T[/B] WON THE ROYAL RUMBLE

[B]Kane:[/B] Everyone would probably expect someone like Kane, who is one of the major Superstars in WWE to have never won the Royal Rumble, to win the match and go on to WrestleMania and challenge a champion. Kane has just returned ...

Updated 12-22-2011 at 06:38 PM by Frank

Tags: royal rumble
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. STATE OF THE 'E: How Chris Jericho Played The IWC Like A Fiddle

Welcome to the first blog version of STATE OF THE 'E for 2012!! Hopefully everyone had a great New Year and stayed safe! Now, I'm going to get right into it here...

You've been had. They got you. I'm fairly certain every person on the internet could tell you that the [B]1-2-12[/B] promos were for the return of only one man himself:

[B][SIZE=4]CHRIS JERICHO

[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=4][SIZE=2][SIZE=1][SIZE=2]Of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Top 10 Drawers in Wrestling History

Hey guys, Knox here hoping all is well. Today I'm going to touch on a very controversial topic which is the top drawers in wrestling history. This truly will be the most difficult blog I've ever done as far as ranking goes. I'll do my best to remain unbiased. Once again, just to reiterate, this list will basically include no one before the 80s.

Qualifications:

Fan Support
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The Daily Five - Top 5 Royal Rumble Wins

Hi all and welcome to the second edition of 'The Daily Five'.

As we revel in the aftermath of the Royal Rumble we are going to look at the top 5 Royal Rumble wins.

A Royal Rumble win means a lot, it means the WWE has faith in you, that you are now at the top and it means the you have attained a prestige you have looked for from the beginning. However how you win the Rumble ...
  10. The REAL Hall of Fame!

Forget about WWE's version of the HOF, it's nothing but a joke anyway. The real HOF is the George Tragos/Lou Thesz Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame and Museum in Waterloo, IA, USA.

Special Awards:

Frank Gotch Award -

First presented in 2000, the award recognizes individuals is wrestling for bringing positive recognition to professional wrestling through work outside
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.